Are these evap lines?

You're definitely pregnant! Progression takes time in the early days, especially on those cheap tests. As you can see, the darkness is way different on the FRER.

I done another digital yesterday and it was still at 1-2, I'm worrying now as I done another cheap one today and it was only a tiny bit darker

How dark a test is has alot to do with how much ink is in them, some have more which makes lines darker faster! even in the same brands the dye is never 100% the same as the test before it!

FR digi are known for being head melts, sometimes they are right on the button, but only if your lucky, the rest of the time they are late giving you the extra + weeks!

Congratz on the positives :D

How dark a test is has alot to do with how much ink is in them, some have more which makes lines darker faster! even in the same brands the dye is never 100% the same as the test before it!

FR digi are known for being head melts, sometimes they are right on the button, but only if your lucky, the rest of the time they are late giving you the extra + weeks!

Congratz on the positives :D

Thank you. I'm driving myself mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"