Are these good signs?

Ladybumpkin

Reaction score
Hi there,
It's our first month of ttc (I'm 23,OH is 28) and I've been an utter drill sergeant with my OH haha! We dtd everyday 5 days before ovulation and again on the day and I tracked my cycle with opks. Since of, I've had a stinker of a cold when I wake up, running nose and sneezing and been more tired than usual (I am a teacher though so being around kids could mean both of these are normal). Some twinges and random cramps, and yesterday (6dpo) I had a few streaks of light brown cm in my underwear. Today I've woken up with a burst of energy and my left nipple feels very cold and tingly (odd!). I'm due for af in 9 days, so what do we think? Have you had anything similar? Would love to hear from any of you so I can find a testing buddy :hugs:

Hi there,
It's our first month of ttc (I'm 23,OH is 28) and I've been an utter drill sergeant with my OH haha! We dtd everyday 5 days before ovulation and again on the day and I tracked my cycle with opks. Since of, I've had a stinker of a cold when I wake up, running nose and sneezing and been more tired than usual (I am a teacher though so being around kids could mean both of these are normal). Some twinges and random cramps, and yesterday (6dpo) I had a few streaks of light brown cm in my underwear. Today I've woken up with a burst of energy and my left nipple feels very cold and tingly (odd!). I'm due for af in 9 days, so what do we think? Have you had anything similar? Would love to hear from any of you so I can find a testing buddy :hugs:

Hi Hun good luck!

I've had the same tingly in nipple and tender nipples most of the 2ww. I have had waves of sickness since 7dpo, restless legs, headache, stabbing pain lower right in pelvis alot of yesterday and a little of today and also dull cramps in lower pelvis and back. Headache and yesterday was tired but now you say that the day before I had a burst of energy. A few days before that very irate. Never had any bleeding that meant anything. I've also had hot flushes and a burning sensation in lower pelvis and cystitis symptoms yesterday xx

Ah thank you for your reply! It looks like we're in similar positions. When are you testing???

Ah thank you for your reply! It looks like we're in similar positions. When are you testing???

Ha I'm trying everything in my willpower not to test yet! Trying to hold off til Tuesday where I will be 10dpo doubt I can wait any longer unless I start spotting or my temp looks bad. I usually spot between 8-12dpo have you been on the site long and TTC long? Xx

You should come on the thread I made lovely group of girls on there

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...azy-march-testers-seeking-christmas-baby.html

I just don't want the let down of bfn I guess! i was only saying to my oh the other day that we should have a light that flashes on conception-life would be easier haha! I've been on here a while ! Just not that active as until last month we were not trying not preventing :) xxx

I just don't want the let down of bfn I guess! i was only saying to my oh the other day that we should have a light that flashes on conception-life would be easier haha! I've been on here a while ! Just not that active as until last month we were not trying not preventing :) xxx

Eeeeeek good luck Hunni! That would be better wouldn't it :haha:

I know that feeling so bad to see a bfn but sometimes you just can't help it!

Xxx

Are you gonna do a journal I have a link to mine in my signature :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back