Are these positive?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hay ladies.
I'm a little worried becuase I feel like i haven't had a peak opk. My Femometer app says my easy@home on CD11 was peak but I've seen these tests and also the wondfo ones I'm using go darker than control line when we were ttc back in 2020.
Now there is a good chance I may of missed my peak because the last few days I haven't tested untill late afternoon.

I had a bunch of O signs on cd11
Watery and ewcm
High soft cervical position
And my IBS was flaired up which usually happens when I'm about to ovulate and AF.
Today is cd12 and I noticed I had dried up down there. I thought I wud get my peak today but tests are lighter.
I've been having sharp pains on and off in left Overy all evening.
And on checking my cervix I've noticed it's firm again.

But I'm freeking out worrying I didn't get my peak.
But hoping all the other ovulation symptoms are a really good sign I have ovulated and I may of just missed the peak.

These are as dark as my tests wud go so far.
20220305_161855.jpg

I really thought today's wud be darker than control line but nope they were fainter.

Wud u say these look positive?

Hi,
It's hard to tell if those are positive or not but I do have a small word of advice, try to dtd whenever you have fertile cm, because that's usually the first sign of impending ovulation and just use opks or temps to double check.

Thanks ladies.
Think I definitely did ovulate..
Had those ovulating pains going on foe a few hours and I do get ovulation pain so I know that's what it was.
Only had the one day of fertile cm where as normally I get it for a few days.
I am on only cycle 1 tho since stopping the mini pill so this cycle cud be a bit wonky.
Not expecting anything this cycle as I think we missed the boat so just kind of waiting for AF and mannn time is dragging lol.

Tbh I'm not expecting anything to happen for a while but I guess u never know.
I'm gonna test at 10 11 and 12dpo just incase but fully expecting AF to show.

Hopefully will get more ewcm next cycle and a clearer peak.

I think I had a short peak and missed it..
U can't get ovulation pain if I don't ovulatate as I googled it.
But I know u can still ovulate and not have any pain.
I'm just one of them that does get the pain but I'm glad because it's reassured me that my cycle is already getting back on track.
Cd17 now and 5dpo as it past midnight.
When I stopped the mini pill in early 2020 to try for our youngest my first cycle was only 24 days even tho I Ovulated on cd12.
But it went back to my normol 28 to 32 days the following cycle..
So I cud start AF on cd24 again or maybe this time as it was a different mini pill my cycle will be my norm 28 32 days. Just waiting and seeing.
Thanks for looking at my tests ladies.

20220403_002244.jpg
So we wasn't lucky last cycle I came on AF. But this cycle I've managed to catch my peak.

Good luck everyone ttc

Hey guys. I need some advice. This is my first time taking ovulation tests and I just got a couple from the dollar store. I thought I ovulated on 5/8 but I started having twinges in my side so I decided to take an ovulation test and this is what it looks like. Is it positive?

71BC9A27-322D-4358-A6ED-977A640C5466.jpeg

Hey guys. I need some advice. This is my first time taking ovulation tests and I just got a couple from the dollar store. I thought I ovulated on 5/8 but I started having twinges in my side so I decided to take an ovulation test and this is what it looks like. Is it positive?

View attachment 1108465

It’s very close but not positive just yet love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"