Are these Pregnancy Signs...?

Ruubi

Reaction score
I last ovulated almost 7 days ago and my partner and I had intercourse. For the last couple of days I have had a very unsettled tummy, not quite nausea but it's not sitting right thats for sure especially if I'm slightly hungy.

Also i have had dull cramps in my right side feel like pre menstrual however in not due for another 8 days. Also i have been have aches in my right hip and lower back , my hip is very tender to poke. I do suffer from arthritis in my hands knees and ankles but never in my hips...

My last symptoms is an eversion to meat i have mainly been eating fresh fruit and veg and have been very thirsty and getting a dry moth easily and have i weird taste in my mouth.

Sorrry for the ramble, U know its' to early to test.

Some advice would be much appreciated. :) <3

Early on in my pregnancies I have had this hollow ache type deal in my abdomen and my stomach feels like it is never full no matter how much I eat. It almost feels as if there is a balloon being blown up inside of me. Sometimes I'd get this sharp pain in my ovaries which would feel like it was coming from the area around my hip bone. The dry mouth is normal because when you're pregnant you get thirsty - or at least I do - and that weird taste in your mouth has its own name: "dysgeusia" which sounds like "disgusting". I also cannot tolerate meat during the first trimester. Actually I was a vegetarian for my entire pregnancy with my daughter. Yes, going by your symptoms I would say there is a good chance you're pregnant :) Good luck and baby dust!

You might be, however I don't think a lot of those symptoms start in pregnancy until around 5 or 6 weeks... at least they did for me around then.

I do vote yes for the cramping. I had a very similar experience when I wasn't due for AF for another week and a half - felt like AF was coming the next day, I was also extremely moody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->