Are these symptoms of something or just pregnancy?

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and completely different to the first. The last few days I have had crazy loose bowel movements loads of back pain and tightenings as well as really bad leg cramps and pain. I am kinda dealing out a little but at the same time I feel as though it could just all be normal. Any advice or experience if people has any would be great. Oh and I am only 30 weeks pregnant

Not sure but didn't want to read and run. If you are concerned call your midwife. Keep us posted!

Unfortunately I live in a really small town and we don't have midwives we have to leave to have our babies but I do have a dr that I see. I will pop in there tomorrow as there is no appointments today and thanks for the post :)

I also didn't want to read and run. As the PP advised, if you are concerned at all I would speak to your health care provider. Your doctor should be able to better advise!

How regular are the tightenings? Are they coming less than 12 minutes apart? Taking into account your loose bowel movements and your back pain I would lean towards wanting to see someone sooner rather than later. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but better safe than sorry.

Ox

Sounds exactly what I was having on Fri. It got so bad - after 15 hours I decided I couldn't take any more. I called the hospital as I was before 37 weeks and high risk, they had me come in for monitoring. Turned out I was contracting, but it was due to a bug. I was given some anti sickness tablets as I'd also been being sick all day. Im now 3 days later and starting to feel better.

Is best to see someone hun. X

I definitely think I will be off to the drs in the morning felt crap all night long with back ache and still feeling sick. Didn't get to sleep till 11 and now woken at 2:30 with back pain and banging headache feeling sick and pain I right leg. It's now 3 and I think if it gets worse in the next hour I might even just pop down to the hospital I know my husband is definitely not going to work tomorrow that's for sure I don't have any family or anything where I live all our family live interstate so I don't have anyone to help either and I have a 2yr old. Thanks for your replies ladies fx this little man will be ok.

Just if any of you ladies are still around I had my app today and it went a lot worse than I though. Baby is fully engaged I started have back contractions but they settled down, I am losing my mucus plug, amniotic fluid is low and I am now measuring 3 weeks behind :( dr also suspects I have pre e so I have been sent out of town. Babies heart rate was also a little low and my bp was a lot higher than normal as I usually have low blood pressure. I was so shocked when she started reeling off everything the pre e is what I suspected but not that I am measuring behind, low fluid and baby engaged I am not letting myself get to worked up at all as it will only cause more stress but fx everything will be ok. I also have a low lying placenta which was found at 12 weeks so I really hope that has moved just in case of preterm labor as my dr also said she doesn't think baby will stay put for more than 2 weeks with everything Happening. Massive shock to my morning that's for sure.

I don't have any advice, just wanted to say good luck :flower: x

Aww hun, hope everything goes ok. Get plenty of rest. The best place for you to be is at the hospital. Take care and keep us posted XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->