are these symptoms? so long since i have got pregnant i have forgot lol

foxykins

tcc no.4
Reaction score
hey,

just a quick question :happydance: im due to test on thursday and im having a few symptoms today, well im hoping thats what they are :dohh: backache, and feeling a lot of pushing going on down below also i noticed a creamish cm which i have never had before at all in all my pregnancys and last my hungry pains are unreal. im not a big eatter and im finding that im starving most of the day and the hungry pains are unreal i cant seem to feel full. so, anyone had thse and had a BFP? thanks for reading and good luck all :happydance: x

Its possible hun although everyone is different. With my first pregnancy i just knew i was pg. No symptoms as such but i just knew. My second pregnancy sadly ended but i had no symptoms at all.

You will drive yourself nuts symptom spotting hun.

Good luck for Thursday.

:dust:

Its possible hun although everyone is different. With my first pregnancy i just knew i was pg. No symptoms as such but i just knew. My second pregnancy sadly ended but i had no symptoms at all.

You will drive yourself nuts symptom spotting hun.

Good luck for Thursday.

:dust:

I know its the horrid part of TCC and im sorry to hear of ur lose :hugs: i do feel different tho thats for sure :happydance: good luck to you also :dust:[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->