are these symptoms? so long since i have got pregnant i have forgot lol

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by foxykins, Nov 14, 2011.

1. foxykins

foxykins tcc no.4

hey,

just a quick question :happydance: im due to test on thursday and im having a few symptoms today, well im hoping thats what they are :dohh: backache, and feeling a lot of pushing going on down below also i noticed a creamish cm which i have never had before at all in all my pregnancys and last my hungry pains are unreal. im not a big eatter and im finding that im starving most of the day and the hungry pains are unreal i cant seem to feel full. so, anyone had thse and had a BFP? thanks for reading and good luck all :happydance: x

2. Wendyk07

Wendyk07 Mummy to Derrin and PAL

Its possible hun although everyone is different. With my first pregnancy i just knew i was pg. No symptoms as such but i just knew. My second pregnancy sadly ended but i had no symptoms at all.

You will drive yourself nuts symptom spotting hun.

Good luck for Thursday.

:dust:

3. foxykins

foxykins tcc no.4

I know its the horrid part of TCC and im sorry to hear of ur lose :hugs: i do feel different tho thats for sure :happydance: good luck to you also :dust:[/QUOTE]