Are these symptoms??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by SA_TTC, Apr 13, 2009.

1. SA_TTC

SA_TTC Active Member

Hi,

Im having all sorts of symptoms this 2WW and Im not sure if my head is playing tricks on me!!!

3 DPO very sore lower back, slight cramping.
    4 DPO very sore Cervix, I kept getting a stabbing pain in my cervix, cramping pressure on my lower stomach, Feel very Hot!
    5 DPO Peeing alot, small quantities and it burns just on my cervix, Suspect a UTI but not sure (shouldnt it burn all the way down not just on my cervix??)
    6 DPO still the lower back pain, feeling of UTI and burning Cervix.

I have also been battling to sleep from 3 DPO and I having really weird dreams and breasts are starting to tingle.

Im starting to think its way too early for me to be feeling any of these things so it must be in my head????

Anyone else have symptoms similar to this??

[​IMG]

2. hotmamma

hotmamma Well-Known Member

Hi i know this post is from a while ago but im 3dpo and i think i have urine infection and thrush tmi i know and it all hitting me at once, anyway i got a stabbing pain in my cervix also was wondering if your symptoms resulted in you bfp ? x x

3. trulybl3ssed

trulybl3ssed Guest

UTI can be a symptom of pregnancy but if you do have a UTI please get meds for it because it can result in loss of the pregnancy. Just FYI.

Also, your symptoms sound promising!