Are these symptoms?

Wanttobemummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, hope you’re all well.

This is going to be a long one, so stay with me if you have the time. I’ll start by giving you some background on me just so you have some context. I started TTC about 8years ago with a previous partner and we were trying for a few years. I have PCOS, we tried chlomid and metformin but to no avail. Eventually we broke up.

I have now been TTC with my new partner for a year. My pcos means I rarely ever ovulate - I’ve gone over 2 years between periods before. Currently it’s been 6months since my last period. I’ve just started bbt tracking from this weekend but I’m just cold (35.85oC) every day!

But this week has been strange. So am I mad or could these be some early symptoms:

1) insomnia. I wake up 4-5 times a night. I’m not thirsty, I don’t need the loo, I’m not worrying about anything, I’m just awake for a bit and then I go back to sleep. V unusual for me as I usually sleep like a log.

2) my gums hurt. No bleeding but they’re super sensitive - never had this before.

3) bloating. Seriously look 6months pregnancy which is just unfair.

4) I’m so emotional. Almost tore my partners head off the other day for no reason. Sometimes I want to just cry for a bit as well, which is so unlike me.

5) my boobs were swollen - but I think they’ve gone back to normal now, so less sure about this.

I didn’t want to test today as it’s our anniversary and as I’ve said above my emotions are all over the place so I didn’t want the heartbreak today! I also don’t have any tests in the house (I’m POAS crazy so they don’t last long laying around) so should I buy a test? Or am I insane?

I obviously have no idea when (if at all) I ovulated so this could be my TWW but who knows!

Let me know what you think. And if you made it to the end, well done x

Hey this sounds really difficult. You have been ttcing for so long. I don't know about the symptoms, as they can be so nonspecific but I would get a test instead of staying in the dark... good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->