Are they having a giggle?

Elli21

Reaction score
I went into tesco today, as i wanted to get a mothers day card for my mum and my MIL.

They ranged from £3.50 to £5.50....:shock: They werent even what i would call nice cards, they were just normal.

I think its absolutely rediculous that they can charge that much for a box standard card!!

I earn 6.62 an hour, i'll be fooked if im paying nearly an hours wage on a card.

:growlmad:

It's stupid isn't it!! get the kids to make one. It's free. :lol:

thats tesco's for ya. their ads atm say "1000 prices reduced by half", thing is they increased their prices in jan!!

i find tescos expensive for all electrical stuff, anything from 20euro to 50euro dearer

Lea, i am :lol: I came home in a right huff, Mike thinks im tight :rofl:

Got mine for free hun, off funkypigeon.com just add 6 bday reminders and get free credits. Tesco's are well expensive x

I am not buying cards, my mum just throws them in the bin the day after :( Complete waste of money.

Wow! I just go to the Card Factory for all my cards. They just go in the bin after so whats the point?

I usually go to the card factory because I think they have some gorgeous cards but I didn't get a chance the year. Mine are outta asda haha xx

What a rip off!!I've kept all my mothers day cards...doesn't everyone???xx

hmm thats strange i got ohs card for mil from tesco it was only £1 and there were loads for £1.50, didnt want to spend much on her:haha:

I think all the cheaper cards had been taken!! :dohh:

i thought the same, i found one for £2 so i bought that one

I go to those cheapie card places now like Card Factory because I actually really like the cards there. £1.39 for a mothers day card was what I paid and £1.69 for my hubby's for his mum. 89p each for two granny cards and 69p for a beautiful little gift box . I used to go to Paperchase for all my cards and I do love it in there but I just can't afford it now. Tesco is a lot more expensive for cards than Asda. Sainsbury's are lovely though and I adore M&S for cards but they're not exactly reasonable.

Dont even get me started on sainsburys!! :dohh: :rofl:

Must be the hormones :lol:

I just go card factory too! Cheap and cheerful:)
My mum has a whole box of cards though because she keeps them all so she has birthdays,christmas's,valentines etc x

I work for a card company that charges way more than that so I better not say anymore :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->