are they kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
Oh my god-
i am just on ebay, looking for pieces for taylor.
ve got him a police helmet and badge and was looking for handcuffs.

I found this and looked at the price 99p BARGAIN i thought.
looked across and it said £22.80 postage???
so thought maybe its a typo, so i clicked on it
ooooohhhhhhhh nooooooooo
it was a typo alright!
theyre asking for £23!! for kids handuffs!!

what are they doing sending it by gold plated pigeon!! :haha:

oddly people have actually bought them!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-kids...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item20bcc69de3

WTF?? Omg what a rip off!! Clearly they are doing that hoping people don't look at the postage. When I buy something I must admit I rarely check P&P but that is just mad :rofl:

lmao !!! thats just ridiculous, i always look at p&p first before anything!

yer i look at postage first too! lol

i couldnt believe this tho!
somebodys trying to milk the postage! i hate it when people do that!

i mean ive seen people add a couple of quid extra to what it would be but that is just taking the biscuit lmao.

I would expect it to arrive in a gold box for that :haha:

I have seen that on quite a few things on ebay recently :wacko: Its a joke. I always make sure I check the postage first, but I am a cheapo and I am always looking for free postage :blush:

its not a typo! she's even put in the add £23 something delivered!! why would anyone in their right mind pay that for kids handcuffs!! madness!!

Omg what a rip off! They can be reported to ebay for postage extortionate... its against ebay rules!

Wow thats pricey. I cant imagine them weighing too much with them being kids so dont see why they postage would be so high x cheeky beggers

Can't believe people have actually bought them.

shes blatantly done it to escape ebay charges lol so shes listed it for 99p so its free for her to list where as it would have cost her to list at 23. cheaky mare lol! x

Has anyone messaged her to ask her why postage is so high? I'm very tempted to.

thats ridiculous! id rather buy the 1s in poundland and just deal with replacing them until he got bored with them.
haha do you think she would let you pick them up instead! haha that would be her plan foiled lol! xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"