Are veins on breasts and abdomen a sign of pregnancy?

ZoranaC

Reaction score
I have blue veins on my breasts, going towards my nipples. There is one large one on each side of my abdomen going all the way down to my lower stomach and pelvis. I have never had this before. My breasts feel fuller.

Me and my husband have been trying for a couple of months, could I be pregnant?

It's possible!!! I just got my BFP yesterday and have noticed my breast look like someone used a light blue marker and marked on my breasts! Fingers crossed for you!! Keep me updated! :)

I really hope so!! THis morning when I woke up my arms had blue veins everywhere!
Congrats on your BFP!! :) I definitely will
xx

When will you be testing?! Any other symptoms?!

My AF is due tomorrow, I wanted to use the FMU today but I forgot, so I will test tomorrow. I don't want to be disappointed!
I have been feeling a bit nauseous, occasionally light headed and I am constantly hungry! My boobs hurts too!

I've definitely heard that can be a sign if it's not normal for you. For me, my breasts look like that all the time, so I can't go by that, but if you don't normally see it, could be!

well it's definitely the first time this has happened to me!
i tested today as my AF was due, but BFN! :(
maybe I tested too early..

i dont remember veins on my breasts until i was around late 1st tri and definitely in 2nd tri but then again i dont remember much anyway with pregnancy brain. i did have swollen breasts since dpo 1 when i usually have swollen breasts only a day or two before AF so that was my first sign! goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->