Are we 100% having a girl? I can't shake the feeling it's a boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I'll attach a picture.. It's a good potty shot, but I'm just not sure if it's 100% a girl. I can't shake the feeling the lady who did our scan got it wrong, and we're actually having a boy! I'm even scared to buy girly bits.. :dohh:

I'll also attach a full photo of baby below :) only lets me upload one pic at a time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 111
We also got told girl at our 20 week scan. Lady was confident baby is a girl and showed us three lines and explained. I still keep thinking what if its a boy.

I don't see no boys bits in your potty shot. X

when it is a boy there is a VERY obvious penis and sac with a potty shot. Looks very girly to me. Trust a mom of five of them ;)

It most likely that you were wanting a boy that the shock of another girl is causing this. Maybe a bit of gender disappointment? I was like that with my second. I was so convinced that we were having a girl because my pg was completely opposite from my first. I was in disbelief when they told me it was a boy, so long actually even at my 30 week scan I was having troubles. Just know that you are not alone!! :hugs:

That's a girly 😃 bit of cord there but no boy bits 😝

Thanks girls :D I was slightly disappointed at first, as I really did want a little boy - one of each I guess! However, now I've got my head around the fact we're having another girl, I quite like the idea.. They'll be close sisters, and it'll be a very girly household ;) (poor DH :haha: ) I just wanted some more opinions before I brought the pushchair we've chosen, as it is slightly girly. Most of the clothes we've brought are unisex anyway. :) I'm just glad baby is happy and healthy, that's all I could ask for. Xx

Looks like a girl to me!! Im having another girl too which is what I really wanted, just love the idea of a sister for my little girl, I also keep worrying every time I buy something that they got if wrong!! Can't wait for the 20week scan to confirm it!!

Yup, that's a girl. My son had very distinctive boy parts sticking up at 16 weeks and he's definitely all boy.

Yours looks just like mine did last week at 16w0d. GIRL!

Yep definitely a girl! Having 2 girls is fun! I didn't have a sister growing up so when I was pregnant with our second, I was really hoping for a girl so they could experience that sisterly bond ;)

Deffo a girl hun, with both my girls I saw 3 lines this time there was definantly a penis x

This is my sons potty shot! At 16 weeks 4 days not so long ago! He also had cord near his bits so your deffo having a girl! I wasn't disappointed just shocked as I was so sure I was having a girl as this pregnancy is so different from my sons! Just goes to show not every pregnancy is the same x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 20
Girl!! I have the same shot from our 16 week scan and you can't possibly NOT see boy's bit :haha:
I was secretly hoping for another girl actually, thinking that sister's will be close throughout life. But on the other hand my daughter is quite a challenge so having a sister might create too much jealousy in life. So now I'm happy to have one of each!

It'll be grand whatever!! I'm amazed at how organised you are! I think our son will be lucky if we buy enough newborn nappies before he's born :haha:

It was totally different with our daughter. We were SO organised and bought SO much! But not bothering this time. Just boys clothes :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"