Are we doing it enough? LOL

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Hey 🙂
Maybe a bit of a tmi post - sorry!

I keep reading all these posts and articles online about how much we should be bding if we are TTC.

It just seems a little unrealistic to me (as someone who has two children already, works and has a home to keep track of!).

This question isn’t meant to offend anyone, but if you don’t mind answering - how often are you managing to bd and over what period of your cycle? Are you doing it all month or just during key days?
My first two were ntnp bubs, so this time is totally different!! Lol

Thanks everyone 😂😘😁 xx

I know what you mean!!

Last week we did 3 days. So far this week 2 days.

Last 2 times I got pregnant, it was a crazy month (both him and I got sick) so we only did a few times and got a bfp.

Doctor says best is every other day.

We do focused BD'ing - I chart my cycles and know when I'm going to ovulate, so we try to BD a few times during my fertile period. This worked well for us when we were TTC #1.

FertilityFriend ranks your chances higher the more days you can do it near ovulation: O+1, O, O-1, O-2, and O-3. Those are statistically the most important days, with O+1 being the least but in the "it doesn't hurt" category.

I take OPK's because like you said, having kids makes it that much harder to BD often! Otherwise we BD around twice a week. But when i take OPK's I do it the day I get a pos. OPK and the day after.

When not trying we are about 3 times a week give or take.. but now we are trying again, we’ve upped it during my fertile window to everyday - one day twice for good measure 🤣 ( we’ve not done it since Tuesday and think we were both over sex a bit after a full week of it) - we are in the tww now!

The month we fell pregnant we have done it only twice over my fertile period, not how it was planned but DH had a major project kicking off at work that week and he was in there crazy hours. Didn't think it would have been our month because of this!

With my first pregnancy, we only BD once in a two week span.. I thought for sure I was out, but nope! Color my shocked when I got BFP.

This time we are trying a bit more. We BD Sunday Morning, Last night, and will try again tonight. If we don't make it happen, I'm not too concerned with it yet.

ye hai duniya yaha kitne ehle wafa...bewafa hogaye dekhte dekhte...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->