Are you a homebody too?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I've always liked my space and alone time, but when younger, I used to like going out on the weekends too. But I have become an extreme homebody, especially since having kids.

Today I have my friend's baby shower and, although I am looking forward to it, a part of me really wishes I could stay home. LOL

I'm a homebody too; I love cosy days at home,especially since Alyssa was born. I do also love days out, but as an extension of my homebody nature I think - they're best when it's only me, hubby and Alyssa.

Ha ha yes I'm the same.I like the comfort of my 4 walls.I barely go out and if I do it's just to the shops or an hour at a friends.Probably why I never get asked out anymore.I'm forever putting things off :dohh: I love baking and I'm ocd with housework.I love doing paper mache and painting with the kids although its very messy and takes another 3 hours to clear away.How ever I like people coming to me.I love being the host!

Nice thread hun.Be interesting to see what the replys are xxx

Last night my friend was going to come and see me. But I chose to get my pj's on and watch tv with a chinese instead :D

Aww bexy i love the pic xx

I am! I would much rather stay at home and chill out than do anything else lol. I only ever feel comfortable at home, i like nice days out once in a while, but i really do love staying at home lol.

Im the same, i'd much rather stay in these days!

Hopefully it will pass when baby is a few months old though!

I don't like to make too many plans with people, but I also hate to be stuck in the house all day...so I usually like to go out...but by myself(or with OH and LO) or with my sister.

yeah im a home body too, when i go on hols, im longing to be home again!!

Yep, we both are. We love going out for walks and days together but not going out to the pubs etc with friends on a weekend, it just isn't us.

Our friends all know and most come to us for a night in.

We just love our little housey and being indoors relaxing together. If family and friends want to come and join us that's lovely too :)

xxx

I am the same complete homebody x

Yeah sometimes ... as much as i like going out you cant beat a night in with a bottle of wine

Yup - I'm a homegirl too - to the point where I get called boring - but if I'm happy, who cares? xxx

i'm just the same! i love being at home! cosy nights in my pjs you just can't beat :) i love going to see my mum, and days out shopping with maddi and friends are the best, but i love coming home, and getting in my pjs before dinner! x x

I work two jobs, and am running a home based business.
Lol, so *if* I ever get any time to myself, or with my DH we usually are too exhausted to try to think about organising an outing.

I wasn't always like this though, I use to love the outdoors, when we had more time we use to pack picnics in a hamper and spend Sunday lunch down at a local park with our dogs. Wow, we haven't done that in years though. I work every weekend now.

I like going out with OH and Lincoln and do stuffs together, so i love the weekends
I get fed up if i have to stay at home for more than 2 days,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->