Are you due end of April/beginning May 2013?

Geme26

First time Mummy
Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

I have an expected due date of 29th April 2013 and am looking to make friends with other ladies due around the same time :)

I'm 26 and DH is 30, we have been married for 2 years (together 10 years before).
We were ttc for 5 cycles and are so thrilled that we have our first little baby on the way :cloud9:

We haven't told anyone our news and are going to wait until the first scan, so it will be really nice to talk to you ladies about things and share symptoms, experiences etc.

Congratulations to you all and I hope you all have a healthy and happy pregnancy :)

Hi Geme,

I'm due on the 1st of May. I'm 35 and so is DH. Already have DS5 and DS nearly 4. So this will be number 3.

Very excited and really want to enjoy every minute, as it will definitely be our last and I always felt I didn't appreciate it all the last 2 times as they were so close together.

Big congrats to you!:thumbup:

I am also due on May 1st. I have one daughter she is 5 and just started kindergarten! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 years. I am 32 and he is 29! Super excited I actually didnt think i'd ever be having another baby! I couldnt wait I already told my parents and siblings and a few close friends!

I have a doctor appointment next Friday and cant wait..excited but super nervous too!!!

Do you guys have a lot of pregnancy symptoms now??

Do you guys have a lot of pregnancy symptoms now??

Yeah weirdly I've been feeling really sick most days especially in the evenings since 4 weeks! With both boys I'm sure I didn't feel like this till nearer 6 weeks and even then with DS2 it wasn't that bad. My boobies are also really sore which they weren't last two times. I honestly didn't think you could get such strong symptoms this early on but hey ho, should only last 12 weeks fingers crossed!

We are not telling anyone till after 12 week scan but not sure people won't guess haha :winkwink:

Yay congratulations ladies!

Well you already have experience in being a mummy then...this will be our first and I don't really have any idea about anything baby related. Apart from all the magazines, internet and books I have been reading!

I have lower back ache on and off, am bloated! My bbs are tender but nothing really bad. I feel sicky at times, but again nothing bad. I have a lot of mood swings and am tired. But both of these things happen often anyway!

Thinking of telling my dad and sister this weekend, but can't decide whether to or not (my dad is really critical and pessimistic).

I have my first midwife appointment booked for 25th September, can't wait :) still doesn't feel real enough - the feeling of too good to be true!

x

I'm not telling any family or friends for as long as I possibly can. Def waiting till after 12 week scan. But not entirely sure I'll get away with it. My Mum and dad will not be happy even though my boys will be 6 and a half and 4 and half by May. They always always went on that 2 was enough. Families eh?

Hey ladies! I'm due around april 23, 2013! This will be baby #2 as I have a beautiful three year old daughter! :) I had my first appt today which was a meeting with the midwife to go over when my last period was. We had tried for a year and a half to have a baby and its finally happening. I've been having a hard time just enjoying being pregnant and not worrying about what could go wrong! I hate that feeling, I have no reason to feel like that besides wanting something so badly! Its not in my control, I have to remember that for sure! :):winkwink:

Hey ladies, I'm due May 5, 2013. I'm Cassandra and 17 years old, expecting my 2nd child. I'm from Michigan and looking for someone that I can talk to. I'm not looking for anyone to bash me because of my choices, both pregnancies were unplanned. I'm with my boyfriend Dave.

Hello :)

Cameramommy I know exactly how you feel. I keep worrying that something will go wrong with this pregnancy. This is our first, and so far everything is fine, but I am just so worried. I know the percentages of miscarriages and I just worry about it. I want this baby so much i think this is why I worry so much. But i'm sure it will be fine for the both of us. Plus every week that passes the chance of things going wrong decreases, so today I am 6 weeks :) and staying positive.

We told my dad and my sister and partner Saturday night. It was the 1st anniversary of my mums death so we thought it would be a good time to announce it. You know, a bit of good new amidst the sadness.
My sister is over the moon (and had already thought we would get pregnant any day soon, goodness knows why though, we have been together 12 years, don't know why she would think now all of a sudden...must be sisters intuition!)

Hi Cassandra...I wouldn't judge anyone I don't know! If everyone led their lives the same way doing the same things and the same time, well that would just be a boring world to live in.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
xx

Hi Ladies!
I'm due May 9th and looking for buddies too!
It's my second, and my first just started Kindergarten too babydoodle. Fun!
My and my OH just got engaged and we've been together for almost 3 years now. :) So at least I have a quick wedding to plan for the next couple of months to keep my mind occupied during the first trimester! We've told some people. He's so excited and I can't keep secrets!

Hi Ladies!
My and my OH just got engaged and we've been together for almost 3 years now. :) So at least I have a quick wedding to plan for the next couple of months to keep my mind occupied during the first trimester! We've told some people. He's so excited and I can't keep secrets!

We have the same due date!!!

I am 28, my DH is 30. We have been together for 9 and married for 5. We started trying in June and got prego on the 3rd cycle! This is our first!

I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut :)

Hi Ladies!

We have the same due date!!!

I am 28, my DH is 30. We have been together for 9 and married for 5. We started trying in June and got prego on the 3rd cycle! This is our first!

I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut :)

Today I was at my cousin's baby shower and my other cousin made a comment about when I was going to have another. It was all I could do to keep from saying I already was! But it was my cousin's day and I didn't want to steel her spotlight. Soon enough! I've told a good many people already though. And the OH has told everyone he sees!

I told my family yesterday. Found out that another family member is only two weeks a head of me lol.

I told my family yesterday. Found out that another family member is only two weeks a head of me lol.

That's so fun to have someone in your family going through the same things! Do you live close to her?

I live about an hour away, but we will still probably talk and text a lot more. We weren't super close before, but I have a feeling we will become closer since we will have kids a few weeks apart!!

I am so ready to get through the first trimester. Cramps suck! haha.. I also discovered that coffee is on my food aversion list. I tried getting a half caff latte...took one sip and almost got sick. I miss having a little pick me up lol.

I live about an hour away, but we will still probably talk and text a lot more. We weren't super close before, but I have a feeling we will become closer since we will have kids a few weeks apart!!

I am so ready to get through the first trimester. Cramps suck! haha.. I also discovered that coffee is on my food aversion list. I tried getting a half caff latte...took one sip and almost got sick. I miss having a little pick me up lol.

It's cool how pregnancy can bring women together! I wish I knew some around me, but I'm glad I can connect online at least.

And I am ready to get through the first trimester too. I want to get to the moving around part so OH can enjoy the fun too. He's pretty good about being excited when I tell him how many times I peed in a day or how my tummy feels a teeny bit bigger. :haha: But I know he'll enjoy it more when I've got that belly and he can feel the baby moving too.

Hi, and abig congratulations to everyone, im due 29th April aswell, this is my second baby, i also have a 5 year old daughter, glad ive got over my sickness now, still feeling tired constantly, looking for a buddy who is near the same as me :)

Hi, and abig congratulations to everyone, im due 29th April aswell, this is my second baby, i also have a 5 year old daughter, glad ive got over my sickness now, still feeling tired constantly, looking for a buddy who is near the same as me :)

After having my dating scan I am now expecting on the 25th April. This is our first. So exciting :)

After having my dating scan I am now expecting on the 25th April. This is our first. So exciting :)

My expected due date is April 25th too! :flower:

I've been with my DH for 3.5 years, married for just over 1 year. We tried for 6 cycles before we got our BFP, and this our first baby. I'm 29 and DH is 31. We're both very excited!!

Hi Congratulations all on your pregnancy (planned or not)

I am due 20th April, and this is baby no2, I have a little boy who will be 7 in June. Completely unplanned but he looking forward to meeting his baby sister.

How is the second trimester treating you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"