Are you finding out the sex?

stephlw25

Reaction score
Just wondered who will be finding out the sex of the baby at their scan?
im undecided !

Edit: i had 3 options on the poll, the last one was 'undecided' but it hasnt come up!

we want to find out, On charlie they couldnt tell me coz she was lieing funny, i had to wait untill i was 33 weeks before i could find out, i hated that sooo much!
So we have said that if they cant tell us on the 20 week one, we will pay for a private scan.

x

Yer we are.

If baby is awkward we'll be going for a private scan also

:D

Wobbs could you edit my post and put the option 'undecided' as the thrid poll !!!! i cant do it !!!! waaaaaaaah

Yay cant wait to find out what your both having !

I didn't find out the first time and I won't do so for any subsequent pregnancies. I enjoyed the not knowing TBH and plus it was such an amazing moment when my OH told me that we had a little girl and passed her to me.

I have put yes but we are a bit unsure now i really want to know but then i really want a surprise lol! I think i will decide nearer the time! No i want to know i will def find out argggh why is it so difficult to decided lol!
x

I found out with Jonny, but didn't with Frankie. With Jonny the in-laws piled on the pressure and we felt obliged to find out. i just took all the moaning with Frankie and tbh it was worth it as the surprise was lovely.

Yes we will. I found out with Lucy and i loved knowing that we were having a girl from 25 weeks onwards. We had chosen a name, so instead of bump, she was refered to as "Baby Lucy" .... my other daughter Katie called her baby lucy until she was about 6 months, it was rather cute. If for any reason we can't find out because the baby is laid awkwardly we'll probably save up for a private scan. I'd really like to know.

i don't want to find out the sex i didn't with my daughter i liked all the guessing! my o/h wants to know but thats tough! he'll find out december with the rest of us!!;)

When I eventually get my BFP we're not going to find out the sex, I used to want to I wanted us to have son first then daughter (so he could look after wee sis) then whatever if we have more but tbh don't care anymore just wnt a healthy bby I will b so grateful n happy just to get preg I decided to leave it a surprise.

Stacey xx

i wish i could wait untill the birth, it must be such an amazing feeling/experiance to look for yourself and see what you have after months of waiting, i can imagine nothing could beat that.

I just cant wait! lol im soo impatient

x

We're going to wait until birth, we didn't know with Olivia and loved finding out her sex after birth (gave me something else to concentrate on as we couldn't hold her and I had an awful post birth experience).

I might feel differently if I am pg after 4 girls tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->