are you frickin KIDDING?!!! **question added post 15**

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
So I went and bought a bunch of HPTs...then went to the bowling alley all happy.....Well An hour after we got to the bowling alley (after i got the tests)....Af showed...yup, thats right..I am so sad:cry: and mad:growlmad: I just dont understand...we Bded for over 2 weeks straight....I even thought this was our month but look like I was wrong and I am on CD1 on my now crazy cycles....

I'm so sorry AF got you! That really is a bummer....I hope next month is your month sweetie....a Valentines Day baby!!

So I went and bought a bunch of HPTs...then went to the bowling alley all happy.....Well An hour after we got to the bowling alley (after i got the tests)....Af showed...yup, thats right..I am so sad:cry: and mad:growlmad: I just dont understand...we Bded for over 2 weeks straight....I even thought this was our month but look like I was wrong and I am on CD1 on my now crazy cycles....
I'm really sorry.

Sorry AF got you hun. All the luck in the world for next cycle !

she got me too. Next month we'll get our BFP :)

thanks ladies, i am devastated and confused.....:-\

How long you been trying hun ? BTW is 89 your birth year ? I'm only 20 years old would be nice to have someone else around the same age to chat to !

yes 89 is my birth year...we havent been trying for very long but it would still be nice to know what my cycle is doing.

Well I hope you get your BFP soon. This is my third cycle TTC.

Sorry the :witch: got you...Hope this next cycle is your hun!!!

Awww....I'm soo sorry. :nope: I had been following your threads ever since the "holy cm" thread. I thought you had already gotten BFP? So sorry to hear about AF though. Hoping next cycle is yours! :hugs:

Awww....I'm soo sorry. :nope: I had been following your threads ever since the "holy cm" thread. I thought you had already gotten BFP? So sorry to hear about AF though. Hoping next cycle is yours! :hugs:

it must've been evaps or something because the witch got me today. Im devastated...I cried so hard today....:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that Af got to you :(

I am also 20 years old. We have a daughter who is 1 year, and we are trying for #2...this is our second month

Im turning 22 this year....
I had a question for you ladies who use OPKs? When should i start using them if i have wacky cycles??? I m so confused

it must've been evaps or something because the witch got me today. Im devastated...I cried so hard today....:cry:

It is such a terrible feeling to be so excited about it, only to have AF arrive and rip away your hopes. I guess they call her :witch: for a reason. So sorry love. :hugs: Keeping my FX'd for you for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->