Are you getting any....sex???

sticky bean

Reaction score
Afternoon fellow bumps!
I was just being nosey and wondering if you are still having sex?
I have been so horny all pregnancy,but now its getting a bit akward to find a comfortable position and I am getting so big I feel really unsexy.I keep getting images that my OH must feel like hes jumping on a space hopper!!Do you think hes just doing it out of pity.The last few times we have done it its been a bit of a let down,actually.Oh how I long for hot,horny unhibitated sex:winkwink:Where my nipples dont leak,I can fit into some sexy underwear and get in some positions that the gymnasts at the Olympics would be jealous of!

We have done it every so often. We tried the spoons the other night tho but felt like summit was blocking his pathway < < LOL. But we attempted again last night in diff position cant say it was fantastic but i only want him for his sperm right now lmao!

for 3 weeks we are not doing sex...dr is concerned about cervix...we dont wanna take risk at this point....i feel really eager to have sex sometimes...

Yep we are at it every day, I seem to get really randy when pregnant! Can't get enough:blush:

Best position for me at the mo is missionary but sitting against lots of pillows, I can just be lazy and let him do all the work then hee hee!!!! Still doin it even though have got the swollen bits thing and am a bit sore, just thinking of all the prostglandins(SP) in the sperm might start me off!!! :thumbup:

been having a bit, more because i want to start the proccess off, hubby is lovin being used so much!!!!

We've been at it a bit more recently, but as the others have said, I'm hoping his sperm helps ripen my cervix! Ha haaaa!
He hasn't complained about it though and is willing to experiment to find comfortable positions. The bump hasn't put him off and I've definitely been feeling more feminine (despite all the extra weight and the stretch marks which have just arrived!).

erm.. in a word NO!! can honestly say theres nothing i feeling like doing less. Poor hubby has been so deprived. He even sky + Girls Aloud in concert the other day and i reckon he's planning on watching it when i've gone bed - if you get me! :rofl:

I daren't show him this thread - he'd be SO jealous! have one for me hee hee.x

Best position right now is doggy style.

Not that i'm having any sex. What with lack of a OH and complete lack of interest in anything sexually, lol.

my poor DH hasn't gotten any in almost 2 months I just can't get myself to want it anymore.

My other half is the total oppisit he says he is put off by my bump, i asked him why he says it is because he doesnt find pregnant women attractive in that way, to be honest i felt like i was knocked down by a train when he said that to me !

We're still at it like rabbits (about 5 days out of 7) and to be honest I could do with a bit more :blush:

Hubby has been working really hard and is always tired but he has 3 days off as of this afternoon so I'm hoping to get 'down and dirty' lol

I have read that sex at this stage is good for the toning of your uterine muscles....so if it's good for you, lets do it! :haha:

My OH wishes we were having it lol

Truth is that ive had no interest throughout my pregnancy, we have done it a few times but didnt enjoy it. I do feel sorry for him but hes fine with it, although he does try lol

no none, bloody dh thought I wasnt interested! no just frustrated, men huh what idiots

We're still doin it! but sometimes I really want it but can't be arsed initiating it!!!!

I then feel guilty when I just lie there like a sack of potatoes!!!!!!!

We haven't been having sex - and that isn't through me not wanting to!

Like some of you, I have also been feeling really sexy/horny and would love to have a bit.. even if it isn't full sex - I just need those O's. I'm partly ashamed to admit it, but I have been masterbating every couple of days..

This brings on a mixture of feelings; Massive relief (of course), but also, What does the baby think of all this?!? How does it feel for them>?? My tummy stays hard after orgasm for a few minutes.. and my orgasms are longer more intence.. and sometimes multiple (I can be at what I think is the usual height and then have the feeling wow I can keep going - so I do! I'm a little mortified to share this with you!!

But the thing is the OH just isn't really intrested.. We have talked about it - he just says that he hasn't been feeling very sexy... usaully he would have jumped at the chance! I thinking that as i'm now more obviously pregnant, he also might not be finding my body so attractive, though he says that it isn't that - well he would say that.

I tried all sorts to get him in the mood.. yesterday I stood in the hallway starkers squirting lotion on to my breats and rubbing it in - he said he just needed a cup of tea¬!

Any advice on how to get the man in your life going?!

Well...if you breastfeed, the leaking breasts are going to be around until you stop.

I can get as much sex as I want but I also feel kind of big and uncomfortable--I don't really want that much.

My DH is genuinely still very attracted to me--if not even more attracted. I don't think too many men are sensitive enough to do "pity sex."

I tried all sorts to get him in the mood.. yesterday I stood in the hallway starkers squirting lotion on to my breats and rubbing it in - he said he just needed a cup of tea¬!

:rofl:

Dont have much trouble with hubs his always had a high sex drive, think he'd have sex with me with a sack over my head! Maybe try having a nice romantic meal with some OYSTERSS!!! LOL x

:rofl:

Dont have much trouble with hubs his always had a high sex drive, think he'd have sex with me with a sack over my head! Maybe try having a nice romantic meal with some OYSTERSS!!! LOL x

I think that I'm not being imaginative enough.. what with my brain being in the mindset of a 16 year old boy!!! I think you're right, and I should try and go down the more romantic route and less crass.. massage perhaps?

Never thought that I would be in the position of trying to woo my OH like he's a girl!!! hahaha. What a turn around

heh i'm having the same problem bournefree! he's been feeling 'off it' for ages now ... starting to forget what it was like ;)

My OH cant keep his hands off me, I think he finds my pregnant body really ripe and feminine which just goes to show how male/female opinions differ!I feel like a bloody whale and in no way attractive!How I long for a flat stomach, perky boobs and the ability to get into more than 2 positions:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->