Are you getting any....sex???

My OH and I would like to actually see each other long enough to even get the time to even see how awkward things are... LOL

He's going to work as I'm going to bed, and when I go to work, he's still working; by the time I get home from work he's ZZZZing away upstairs... When he get's up I'm ready for bed... LMAO how did we manage to find the time before???

Might try later on this week, if he's not too grumpy; I'm certainly missing the time and attention lol... But not really missing him in bed on a night.... It's mine and mine!?!?!

When we have found the time, we've ended up spooning; dogging and I'm sure we could come up with a few more... At least I'm willing to try... Could be fun???

None for me - I'm just getting way to huge and I don't feel like it anymore! We have lots of cuddles though :)

My sex drive goes through the roof when pregnant, which most men would be happy about.. however, my hubby works in Germany and is only home for about 3ish nights a month at the minute, so I'm getting nowhere near as much as I want or need!! He's home for the bank holiday though, so I'm intending to get as much use out of him as possible - whether he likes it or not lol

Yes. twice a day.. but i do worry a lot.. cant really enjoy it. because somehow i think im gunna end up bleeding. with first pregnancy i was more horny towards the end. couldnt get enough of it. wonder if it will be the same with this one lol

mine and OHs sex life has been the same since before i got pregnant.
we have sex a couple times a week. nothings really changed.
we still do some of the old positions we used to. it can get a little uncomfortable though.
my sex drive is a little higher then it used to be and OHs hasnt changed because i got pregnant .. which is totally surprising to me!

i never had an orgasm during intercourse though until i got pregnant.
and now im really sensitive during intercourse and can have an orgasm realllly easily!
which is awesome! lol

also having sex since being pregnant i find it more .. passionate.
i LOVE sex while pregnant .. as weird as it may sound to some people lol.

Can't say theres been much luck in that department....we had sex for the first time in 3 weeks the other night...it was very short lived as I kinda just wanted it "over with"....oops!

I'm sure there will be plenty more towards the end, when i'm desperate to get baby out ;) LOL...Dp doesnt mind, he still gets what he wants IYKWIM...

x

before pregnancy it was every other day and sometimes everyday even twice. now it s every 3 days and i can t say i enjoy it much, mostly because i feel so huge and not attractive so i just kinda force myself. in theory i wish i can have it all the time but it s way harder in practice when the belly gets on the way and u re pretty limited with what u can do. especially that my hubby is the let s get in a crazy position type of guy.

Yep still having sex, but not as much as my oh would like! He should be happy that I even am in the mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->