are you going on holiday this year??

This thread is making me feel all summery :D

Well, we were going to Majorca for 2 weeks in June/July, but thats all fallen through now, so looking into a week away with the girlies in July-August time, or maybe a few days away over my 21st at the end of August! :D xx

If we get anywhere this year, it will be to Toronto to spend Alyssa's first Christmas with my side of the family :)

But --- need money :hissy:

Not going anywhere this year :( We normally have a holiday every year even if its just somewhere down south so it will be really weird not having a break!

We are possibly looking at going to disney in florida for our honeymoon but nothing booked as yet. hope we do though

x

Disney is amazing!! I went a couple of years ago and loved it, there's just so much to do!! I can't wait until the girls are older to take them! :)

Me & dd are off to Lanzarote in June with my mum. We always have a girly holiday as hubby goes to Download festival. Was supposed to be going with him this year but I just can't part with my week in the sun!

Yep, we are off to Crete in early May for a week and I can not bloody wait......might decide to stay there....

xxx

I love Crete. I think I've been to Crete more times than anywhere else. We went last October. Which part are you going to?

We've booked a week off work in July. Would like to go away but we're going to book a UK break....probably Cornwall, Norfolk or Scotland. All a bit of a treck but we're really looking forward to some time away especially since I'll be 26 weeks by then!!! :happydance:

We are possibly looking at going to disney in florida for our honeymoon but nothing booked as yet. hope we do though

x

Disney is amazing!! I went a couple of years ago and loved it, there's just so much to do!! I can't wait until the girls are older to take them! :)

We had a 2 week trip to Disney booked for November.....but they bolloxed up the booking which meant we had to cancel and lost loads of money. In the long run though probably a good thing as we'll have a 2 week old (didn't know this at the time!)

Well we are hoping to go to Barbados in December. I have been saving up my Tesco vouchers for the last two years so we will hopefully only have to pay a couple of hundred towards it but we aren't going to make any decisions until baby is here.

Before I was pregnant we were supposed to be going to Australia for xmas to see family but with a baby I just can't justify the cost of the tickets and I just think it is going to be way to much hassle travelling that far with a 9 month baby !

anyone who has been on a sun newspaper holiday?? how long did you wait to get a reply????

anyone who has been on a sun newspaper holiday?? how long did you wait to get a reply????

i think my mum waited something like a month or a bit more hun.

If i get on holiday this year it will be butlins with my oh, baby, gran and her hubby at the end of the year * means we only pay half the cost and have a baby sitter lol and they get it cheaper being premier members *

California in July and Cape Cod (a place here in the are) after that... Not for too long though.

We are going to Orlando ,Florida for Christmas for 3 weeks :)
Cannot wait and saved hard for it ,worth it though.

We are off to Lanzarote next month. Can't wait, i so need a break.

Egypt in June, then we have a few days in my Mum's caravan in August and hopefully will grab another week abroad in September before i go back to work! We save all year for our holidays.... We LOVE the sun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->