Are you going to make your OH stop drinking....

My boyfriend decided not to have a drink once I got 2 weeks away from my due date - he said to me on Sunday that it was his last drink until after the baby arrives... so sweet that I didn't have to mention it to him (although I think one of his mates that already has a baby might have mentioned something to him!!) x

My boyf wont be driving me to the hospital as he doesnt drive so I don't mind him drinking. He only has 1 or 2 beers maybe 3 or 4 times a week so he wouldn't be steaming drunk if I went into labour. I think if you had a OH who drank alot it would be advisable that he cut down if not fully anyway especially if he is going be a dad soon.

My mark isnt a big drinker but we are due to go to a BBQ tonight if the weather clears. He announced he wouldnt have a drink although I think he might have had a shot of port last night to help him sleep as he left the bottle on the side. Although he has the gut of a rhino and 1 shot of port is nothing on him.

my OH only has the odd can at home. and if he had had a can and i went into labour i wouldnt waste 2 mins in ringing an ambulance.

I would say make him stop as you'll need him around and alert.

I on the other hand do not have this problem as it's been about a year since we both drank... My hubby very kindly offered to give up drinking when i was preg...although he doesn't do it any way... lol.. great sacrifise! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

I couldn't imagine my oh going out drinking while I'm all laid up pregnant anyways...he knows better!

I haven't even thought about this!!!

We haven't talked about it. Not sure if we will. My DH is quite fond of his beer, but has been VERY good lately. When we get closer to the date, I'm sure we'll talk about it, and he won't have a problem with it at all! He's probably even thought about it already, and won't be drinking close to my due date. He never does out and drinks, but he has some at home, he just won't have as much.

Oh, hahaha..... which reminds me, I was out last night, and he asked me to pick him up beer on the way home. I told the cashier that it wasn't for me, we both started laughing, and he said he wasn't there to judge me! lol.... classy huh? A big bellied prego buying a case of beer! hahaha!

Yes I think tis best that ur hubby's and partner's stop the drinking I mean tis only for 2-3wk's look at all women give up for the 9 months..... My OH doesn't drink (only at special occasions) so I don't have this problem.......

Dukechick, I picked up some beer tonight for my OH as well...lol. I know he was craving one for after work. I felt the need to explain to the cashier that the beer was clearly NOT for me...she said 'oh buying if for afterwards?'...lol. Uhmm..no.

Dukechick, I picked up some beer tonight for my OH as well...lol. I know he was craving one for after work. I felt the need to explain to the cashier that the beer was clearly NOT for me...she said 'oh buying if for afterwards?'...lol. Uhmm..no.

LOL.... nice!! Isn't it great woddeling into the beer store?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->