Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Had this conversation with dh recently-we booth don't mind what we have if we are lucky enough to get our bfp.

My dd2 had been asking for a baby sister though!

What do you all hope for when you get your bfp? Anyone trying methods for a particular gender?

My husband is hoping for a boy, I hope we have a boy as this will be his second child (have a girl together) but for me I don't mind either as I have a son from a previous relationship x

I'm lucky to have one of each but I think if I had a choice I'd pick a boy.. Simply because it's been nearly 10 years since I had a baby boy. But I truly don't mind either way. X

DS is 10 months hoping for another boy so he will have a little brother close in age but I would be so excited for a girl too! We are trying timing and positions for a boy but I'd b happy with any bfp!

Wanting another girl a little more than a boy but happy either way. :D

I would prefer another little man next. Then a girl later on. Obviously beyond happy either way. It's funny though, when I was pregnant, I was hoping girl, DH was hoping boy. Then DS was born. Now we've switched I want a boy and DH wants a girl! Haha.
Not doing anything to sway, just trying to get a :bfp:!!!

It's our first, so it really doesn't matter, but for some reason I want s girl, and OH wants a boy. We can't really explain why, it's just a feeling.

If DH and I have a third well hope for a girl as we have 2 boys but I just want to say how lovely it is on here to see how many ladies do want boys. When I was pregnant with 2nd ds people were pretty rude about me having another boy, even though we were team yellow and people were guessing what we were having and it was like the only way to do anything right was to have one of each! I love love love my boys and would be thrilled with a third I would just like to experience a daughter you know? But I am so pleased to see others on here wanting boys as they are amazing. I wanted a boy with my first and was delighted to get him!! ��

It'll be our first. DH wants a boy. I don't care either way. I'll be very happy just to see a BFP

I'd love a boy first and a girl second! But would be happy with any arrangement :)

We will be trying for a girl. For the first couple of cycles we are going to attempt to sway for a girl but if still not pregnant after a couple of cycles we will just try for close to ovulation. Would still be very happy with another little boy though. I would just like to experience both genders

I would be happy either way. Right now I want a brother for ds, but part of me also wants a little girl as I'm sure this will be our last and I think one of each would be nice.

Hi yoyo. I remember you from the pregnancy boards when I was pregnant with Isla. Yay for TTC another little one! I secretly want 4 kids, but it was a push to get my husband to agree to three, so four is out the question :haha: I am very much hoping for twins (not only to get 4 kids, but I have always been obsessed with the idea of having twins, I don't know why!).

I am veering towards wanting another girl. I have reasons for wanting both, but as my son has autism and it's both commonly genetic and more common in boys, I am scared we would have another autistic boy, so that's the biggest reason why I am veering towards wanting another girl. I also never had a sister (I had two brothers) and I always desperately wanted one, so I think I would like my daughter to experience having a sister and for me to see what that's like by living through them vicariously... If that makes sense? :)

Little boys are so precious though and I am curious to know what it would be like to have a neurotypical boy. Ideally I'll have one of each next! :)

Hey squirrel!! Nice to see you around :)

Good luck with ttc-hope you get your twins! I definitely think the shuttles method is worth a try!

We want a GIRL! My little boy (will be 4 in September) asks for a baby sister almost everyday! Of course we would be happy with a boy also, healthy=happy.

After having fertility issues I really don't care either way! If we end up with a boy I will definitely have anxiety over autism. I have a nephew with Autism and since there is a familial/genetic component and more boys are diagnosed with autism than girls I would definitely feel nervous for the first couple of years. But, we can provide a safe loving home for any child so it doesn't scare me away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->