Are you hoping to ttc a boy or girl?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Just curious if you ladies are hoping to ttc a particular gender of not?

Of course, all we want is a healthy baby, but sometimes I think it'd be nice to have a little boy after two girls, and then sometimes I think of love another girl as I love parenting girls!

I'm kind of on the fence!

What about you?

I want a baby boy! :) like you said, a healthy baby is my number one hope, but if I got to choose, I would choose I boy! <3

I would love a little girl next, but I'd also like LO to have a brother so they get that bond, so I guess I'm pretty on the fence too!

We were kinda trying for a boy since we have a girl (trying a little with diet and timing) but I also would be ecstatic to have another girl so dd could have a sister.

I'm on the fence too, I would love a little girl after two boys but then I think how cute 3 boys would be running around when they're a bit older.
Everyone assumes I would want a girl next if I got pregnant but I really aren't fussy. With my second I was hoping for a boy and that's what I got :)

A healthy baby is all I want but it would love a girl as I already have a boy and being young I won't have any more kids until their quite a bit older. Would love to see my boy have a little brother though. X

I'm really really hoping for a little boy, but as everyone else has said, a healthy baby is most important.

First time around I got the boy I was desperate for.:cloud9: Anymore babies will be an utter bonus now. But given the circumstance of having to choose either way, id say another boy.

Hubby says he never wants a girl, :haha: Wed like another boy, but we'd be happy either way. :)

Im pretty much on the fence, my oh isnt very paternal so I think a littke boy would ease him into parenthood a bit better than a little girl but on the other hand i would love a little girl. There is only one girl on my side of the family so far and 3 boys, brothers girlfriend pregnant again but don't no what gender (I hope a boy but thats a whole other story). no kids on oh side so they would be over the moon with either

So of course a healthy baby is what I want more then anything! But with that being said I would love to have a boy first! Growing up and even now my favorite show was the Walton's (no cable growing up so all we watched was VHS of old shows)....I want a boy first so he can look after all the others like John Boy did!

Healthy of course but I want a boy first so that my kids have a big brother. But then my hubby wants a girl to be his daddy's girl :) either way, we'd be happy just to have one!!

I have a 6 year old boy, I would love to have a girl next. always wanted one of each. But like everyone else has said, A healthy baby is the most important!

I would love a wee girl as i have 4 boys but i must say either gender and i would be very grateful x

I go back and forth on this. My husband always said he wanted a girl but when we started trying he said maybe a boy first because his older sister terrorized him. I have 2 sisters so a boy might be nice buti have lots of experience with girls because my sister is 14 years younger than me. I'm not even preg yet and I can't wait to find out!

both me and my OH want a girl.. however he does like the thought of the "traditional" boy first then a girl.

My and my OH have 3 and 2 year old god sons and have always said we want a boy first, but one of the boys has a 4 month old little sister now and I have to say I am wanting a girlie now, all the pretty dress shopping I have done for her already and my friend decorating a girlie nursery has made me go mad for little girls.
But seeing as I always wanted a boy before I guess I am pretty on the fence.
What I do know however is when I do get pregnant the wait to find out the gender is going to kill me!

A healthy baby is all that matters but id really like to concieve a boy first!

Obviously a healthy baby is number 1 wish, but with a gorgeous baby boy already it's hard to say- selfishly if like a girl to complete the set! Lol & I'm vaguely trying to sway with cranberry juice, no choc or cheese & lots of calcium, but only so I don't say in future "I wonder if it would have affected it if I did this". Alternatively it'd be ace for DS to have a little brother to play with & a wing man when he's bigger, & I work in a boys school & much prefer boys to girls so really would be happy with either! Lol

So on the fence, leaning slightly to the pink side, but not much! Lol

Xxx

We're ttc #1 and after a year of trying would be over the moon to have a baby! IF I had a chance to choose, I think I would pick a girl. Hubby says it doesn't matter to him. And then said to me it would be fun to have a little girl because it would be like having the chance for him to see me as a little girl. Awww....sometimes he can be so sweet!!!!

Secretly...I think he wants twins :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"