Are you joking? Am I really??...

3rdmaybe

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to here and I am desperate for some advice and help. And support if possible?!

I have spent the last 2 years using the natural method to not t pregnant and I think I have failed this month...

I know when I am ovulating and just plan around then to either use contraception or not have sex at all. It has successfully worked, until now aargh!!! I think I want to be tho....

I have learnt that My post ovulation symptoms are basically the same as actually being pregnant - sore boobs, twinges in boobs and lower abdo, tired, feeling hungry at breakfast and tea times mainly. Want chocolate a lot. Now I have these symptoms but this time my boobs are literally on fire!!! Like burny feeling and sensitive and feel a bit heavy. I have had twinge type feelings in my *vagina* which is a bit odd and the hunger is actually like hunger pangs before meal times, they are so bad I have to eat asap. Not really a sickly feeling more like I feel so empty an have to eat or I'll wretch....

I must be, I haven't felt like this. Another thing tho, I am only 5dpo today???!!! Help........

Anyone? ;0(

I have done a test this morning and got this.... Is that a line right by the dipping end? This is an Internet cheapy so I am not sure. Anyone else had this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 71
I think that's just the end of the dipping bit. You'd have a pink/red line further up for BFP. 5dpo is very early so maybe test again in a week? Good luck!!

Hey cerib, thanks for the reply! I wasn't sure as it was a cheap one whether it was a defect where the positive line was further down.

Really, the only major thing making me think I am is my boobs r so hot! Hot to touch and I feel warmer because of them. It's strange.

So desperate to know whether I am or not now!! I can't wait a week Lol. Are you in your tww? Xxx

I am, yes! AF due wed/fri so will see! Ive had a BFN mid week but was too early to say 100%. I'm trying to hold out but it's tough!

You are unlikely to get a BFP before 9dpo. I did have symptoms at 6 dpo but a lot of people dont get any until after theit BFP.

My af not due until a week tomoro (Sunday) all this waiting and trying so hard to not look into every little symptom, driving me mad. I think I will test tomoro anyways lol just hoping something 'may' show up.

At Two different times today I had waves of cramps that lasted a couple of minutes. I was scared! Thought af was a week early but they stopped. Have u felt any 'symptoms' ? Xx

Thanks bunnyN, I know I all the norm but still, u never know. X

My boobs were on fire around that time with my last bfp. Had a very very faint bfp on 12dpo and a clear bfp on 14dpo. The boobs were my giveaway!

Mummabear I am thinking the same. Staying hopeful even though test was completely bfn lol. We're are u at at the mo? I am Sorry to read ur signature, sending big hugs xxx

I wasn't trying but I actually really want to be now. I will actually be sad if am not. X

Mummabear I am thinking the same. Staying hopeful even though test was completely bfn lol. We're are u at at the mo? I am Sorry to read ur signature, sending big hugs xxx

I wasn't trying but I actually really want to be now. I will actually be sad if am not. X

Thank you. Right now I'm waiting for af to return so I can ttc again. My baby I lost was the one that gave me the burning boobs back in January :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Boobs still the same today, not a lot of cm (like cerib), actually not feeling very hopeful. Noticed something today that I have had the past week and only just thought it could be something to do with hormones (preg or not) it's my top front teeth! They feel sort of numb an annoying, almost hurting but not. It's a strange feeling - anyone else felt this before a big fat positive ;0)

Wouldn't it b good if u could just buy a scanning machine from asda and have a good nose! X

That would be perfect! I'm pretty sure I'm out. AF due Wednesday and BFN this morning. Not had the teeth thing 🤔 I was 5/6 weeks by the time I found out last time though so who k owe what symptoms I had then!!

Cerib u never know! U may be a bit later(??) do u feel like af going to show? Normally the day before my af starts my boobs just hurt and I have a headache.

I am 8dpo and I do actually feel a little queasy right now, might have to have something to eat:0/

Just done a test and irl I can see a hint of something. What do u thinks???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 31
Here's another pic which might b better. I can really see a little something. Can actually see 2 hints of something! Maybe it's twins ;0)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 27
Here's a better pic after 7mins...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 25
I can kinda see something in the second picture - but not sure? I use those test and they have been stark white for me so far 😔 I just don't know anymore! Saturday I felt AF was coming but nothing yesterday or this morning. Still have belly cramps/ache and had a pinchy feeling on my left side yesterday evening to the point where it was quite sore to sit in a certain way or lie on it. Last week I had a strong feeling I was - not, not so much! Hope yours turns into something more clear!

Have you? It's so hard to know thou, I only had cramping on two occasions that lasted a few minutes on Saturday and then nothing else like that again. Do you normally feel like that before af due? I am starting to obsess, I am always thinking about t now and just can't stop it. Are you?

All morning I have been getting waves of nausea, I am so sure I am now. Irl I can see a faint line silly phone lol. Those tests were 2 for 89p in the homie. I don't know what ml that are, do u? I had some off Amazon that were 10ml but they were all negative and I don't have any left. Xx

I seem to think about it all the time 😖 It's driving me mad!! I'm having constant belly aches/cramps/pinching which I only get on the first day of AF. I've had this since last Wednesday. Sicky feeling on and off and just had tea which I didn't fancy or enjoy. 2 days til AF and I just wish it would come now so I can stop hoping! Not that I really want it to start but at least I'll know! I've had 2 BFN in the past week 😒 So annoying!

Ihey hun just reading theough the thread. I thought i could see a hint of a line in one of the pics. Fingers crossed you have a bfp this month..when is AF due? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->