• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Are you kidding me????!!!!!

lola_90

Reaction score
SOOO I have just found out today that TWO MORE people i know are pregnant!!!!!!!!

One of our friends just had her second baby last month, one of my cousins is due next week. One of my friends had a baby last week! One of my friends from school is 3 months pregnant. Then a friend who's wedding we went to in september just announced today that shes pregnant and THEN just been on facebook to see another friend is 4 months pregnant with her second!

Literally don't know whether to laugh or cry sooo annoyed! I know their my friends and I should be happy but I just can't!

We've been trying to conceive baby number one for me (third for OH) for 8 months! Im 21 and my OH is in his thirties.

We're using the cbfm and dtd every other day throughout my cycle (did it twice today) :happydance:

SORRY for the mega rant just soo disheartening and i spoke to oh about it and he just said it will happen when it happens and we cant stress about it, God's time is the best! REALLY?!!!

Anywas lovely ladies lots of :dust: as always and lets get our :bfp:

xxx

SOOO I have just found out today that TWO MORE people i know are pregnant!!!!!!!!

One of our friends just had her second baby last month, one of my cousins is due next week. One of my friends had a baby last week! One of my friends from school is 3 months pregnant. Then a friend who's wedding we went to in september just announced today that shes pregnant and THEN just been on facebook to see another friend is 4 months pregnant with her second!

Literally don't know whether to laugh or cry sooo annoyed! I know their my friends and I should be happy but I just can't!

We've been trying to conceive baby number one for me (third for OH) for 8 months! Im 21 and my OH is in his thirties.

We're using the cbfm and dtd every other day throughout my cycle (did it twice today) :happydance:

SORRY for the mega rant just soo disheartening and i spoke to oh about it and he just said it will happen when it happens and we cant stress about it, God's time is the best! REALLY?!!!

Anywas lovely ladies lots of :dust: as always and lets get our :bfp:

xxx

I found out today my best friend is pregnant... what's worse is she said she didn't want to tell me because she knew how hard I was trying... I am sorry, I totally sympathize with you!!! It sucks! We will get our turn soon enough!! :bfp:

:hugs: girls, it's so hard. I live in fear that my best friend will get pregnant with her 3rd (she already has 2 kids) before I can get pregnant with my first. Our time will come!! :dust:

I appreciate my friend caring about my feelings and I should be happier for her. This is her first and I'm her best friend. Shame on me. I feel like a bad friend.

No you're not, what you're feeling is totally normal. It was nice of her to be so considerate of your feelings. You'll get pregnant soon and be pregnant together.

I felt like a bad friend at work today - a girl I work with got married 2 weeks after me (last Oct) and just stopped the pill last month. She knows I stopped the pill last year and knows my cycles have been wacky, so I think she may sense we've been trying although I've never "admitted it". Anyway, she's been feeling yucky and crampy and has been joking about already getting pregnant her first month off the pill. She got her period today and shame on me....I was relieved that she wasn't pregnant already!!! :blush:

I would have been relieved too. I think your absolutely right its normal to feel this way.

I know the feeling. I have two friends at uni who are 20 something weeks and all they do is keep whinging to each other about how bad their pregnancy symptoms are - and they know perfectly well how little success I've been having. I have no sympathy.

Better yet one of them only tried once, and I don't mean one month, I mean one BD. She then freaked out and didn't want to do it any more - too late!! Ugh I sound like a horrible person; Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them but I wish they'd be a bit more considerate.

no kidding! My husband work with a very small group of coworkers and the odd of one of them having a baby the same time as my husband is rare, and yet one of them announced it yesterday and his wife is due maybe late June or early July (not sure when as she just had her first ultrasound today) . My husband haven't announced it yet but two men on maternity leave at the same time in such a small, and very busy,high stress dept is NOT
good. It made it harder on my husband as he did not want to appear he is stealing the spotlight

I think it's the water lol

Yeah some people aren't considerate when it comes to others feelings. That's why I love getting on here. Everyone is so nice and I can vent.

I feel so bad when girls on here are having a hard time! I TTC with my DS for a year, including a MMC, before finally getting my BFP (I know so many ladies on here have tried for longer than a year, so it's not a burden- I was very blessed.) But, it still felt like a lifetime.

When I met my baby after all the charting, and OPKs, and BDs, and soft cups, and everything else, and it was worth it. It healed every hole in my heart.

I know you all will be mommies in time! It's normal to get jealous, and it's super hard to see other people get something you want so badly. Just know that you will get your turn, and when you do, it will be worth it. And you will appreciate every step of the process- from pregnancy to birth and onwards so much more.

I am praying for all of you, and I hope you get nice big fat positives soon!!!

My friend just announced she's pregnant after being with her boyfriend for 3 months and deciding that since everyone else was having a baby, she wanted one too. They're broken up now. The thing I can't wrap my head around (DH and I have been trying for a year) is that she convinced a doctor to give her clomid on her FIRST cycle, without even trying on her own AT ALL, just because she has PCOS. Of course, she got preggo.

She lives at home with her parents. In the time i've known her, she's been jailed twice, had substance abuse problems, has been EXTREMELY promiscuous (a guy once knocked on her apartment door, looking for someone but obviously had the wrong apartment....and she invited him in for sex!!!!), and can't support even HERSELF. Now she's having a baby because BABIES ARE FUN! And she keeps complaining about being tired all the time...and I want to smack her.

I feel like a horrible, selfish friend....but I can't help it. :(
We're not terrible women....we're just jealous, baby-crazy, POAS-addicts. ;)

Thanks everyone :) i just feel like a hormonal bitch atm, its just soo frustrating! I never imagined that it would take this long. Fingers crossed something will happen soon

:dust:

I hate the waiting game!! Fingers crossed for everyone. I started working out recently and wow its made such a difference on the stress! The way I see it ill just lose weight while I wait to get prego lol

I know exactly where you are coming from. I have a colleague at work that got married three months to the day after me and was so ecstatic to tell me that she is due on my 1st wedding anniversay.:shrug:

My best friend has two children both one night stands (the youngest is 6 months). Now I'm not judging but what are the chances.

All the best for the ttc months ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"