Are you serious??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kaykaysmom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. kaykaysmom

kaykaysmom Well-Known Member

Ok so I have had 4 days worth of positive opks and I dont get it...They started out being just a little darker than the control line and today I tested and instantly the line apeared and it was alot darker than the control line...have I ovulated yet or not?

2. kaykaysmom

kaykaysmom Well-Known Member

3. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

I would say You ovulated the day after your OPK that was darker than the control...

4. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

I find the +opk where the line is darker than the control is pretty much O time. Get busy missy and good luck!:hugs:

5. sonyabazonya

sonyabazonya Well-Known Member

They say that you ovulate 12-38 hours after your positive opk, and should starting getting busy as soon as you see it! good luckxx

6. laura6914

laura6914 Proud mummy #2 on the way

As the other girls said huny, the day the line is darker than the control line you are abour to Ovulated. This month i had my positive OPK on CD11 and the test line came up before the control line had even developed, ive never had one so strong.
    I tested at 2pm and i was getting OV pains at 9pm so get bedding straight away. I couldnet bed to the next day but the egg live for 12-24 hours after its released so you dont want to miss it.
    xx