are you the same ?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
back in december 2007 i use to think ...
oh well by Valentines i will have my BFP it will be a good Valentines day gift ...ya right didn't happen ...then it was oh well by April my birthday on the 28th surely i will ! ya right didn't happen ..then it was Daniel my husband birthday 1 of june ...ya right did not happen either !!!
then in june came back from vacation and i took a appointment at the doc for August i really thought by the time i go see her it will be it !!! well did not happen ...

My new Date halloween and our 11 years wedding anniversary :happydance::happydance: so can i be right just for this time !!!:rofl::happydance:

do you have dates?!!!

Not really something have given any thought to but my sister is getting married early next yr and have been thinking that am looking forward to going to the wedding with a baby bump....... Now am thinking maybe I won't be ....... :(

I dont have any dates, I used to, but it drove me crazy...and it made me depressed.

oh well by Valentines i will have my BFP it will be a good Valentines day gift ...ya right didn't happen ...then it was oh well by April my birthday on the 28th surely i will ! ya right didn't happen ..then it was Daniel my husband birthday 1 of june ...ya right did not happen either !!!
then in june came back from vacation and i took a appointment at the doc for August i really thought by the time i go see her it will be it !!! well did not happen ...

My new Date halloween and our 11 years wedding anniversary :happydance::happydance: so can i be right just for this time !!!:rofl::happydance:

do you have dates?!!!

I hope it will happen this time for you!

And yes I had dates. Like in March I said I'd concieve right around Easter, and I did. Its just to bad it ended up being a blighted ovum and the baby didn't grow. Then I kept saying I'll get a BFP for Ty's bday(7/28 ) Which I did, but :witch: showed up on the 30th. Then I said I'll get pg Labor day weekend, first weekend in September and have a baby memorial Day last weekend in May. Didn't happen. This time I said I'd get pg for my bday (Sept. 25th) and get a BFP has a late bday gift for my dh (his bday was oct. 3rd). I'm still waiting for that 1.

But GL to you and I hope it happens! :)

do you have dates?!!!

I hope it will happen this time for you!

And yes I had dates. Like in March I said I'd concieve right around Easter, and I did. Its just to bad it ended up being a blighted ovum and the baby didn't grow. Then I kept saying I'll get a BFP for Ty's bday(7/28 ) Which I did, but :witch: showed up on the 30th. Then I said I'll get pg Labor day weekend, first weekend in September and have a baby memorial Day last weekend in May. Didn't happen. This time I said I'd get pg for my bday (Sept. 25th) and get a BFP has a late bday gift for my dh (his bday was oct. 3rd). I'm still waiting for that 1.

But GL to you and I hope it happens! :)

hope this one is right for you too darling !! best of luck!!

Not really dates but before all our financial problems we were going to TTC. Our wedding was 8-30 and i was supposed to O around that time so I thought how perfect it would be to conceive on our honeymoon. Well I did not actually O until 9-25 and I was not expecting it so we had already decided to hold off on TTC and we :sex: around that time so I thought maybe it will still count because i did not see :witch: after our wedding. SO far it is not looking good because I seem to be messed up (LP is 11 Day, I am on 13 with low temps but no :witch: ) I already figured out what my due date would have been (june 1 8 ) so when we decide to try again I will try not to think about it too much. Hope you get a :bfp: soon.

:hug: I hope you get your Halloween BFP miel

My birthday is Halloween!

yep me me me every month i think to my self the same thing now its iam going to have a baby befor my sis wedding in sept 09

Yep, me. I so wanted a :bfp: for my husband's 30th birthday - 25th October, but I don't think it will happen.

Then it's xmas, then my 30th....... and I will be soooo upset if it hasn't happenned by then. :(

I've had "dates" for months!! It was to be able to take a bubba on hols with us this year, then at least to be PG, then it was to deliver whilst I was still 33. Then it was to be past 1st tri for Xmas, then to be PG before Xmas or to at least be PG before I'm 34!

So still on for the PG for Xmas and the 34 yr one. Birthday's in May....so here's hoping!!!!

:hug:

I hope this month I will get my :bfp: as the baby would have been concieved on my hubbys birthday weekend... I would be able to test and confirm on my late Grandmas birthday and the baby would be due exactly two weeks in between by son and SIL's birthdays next year!

I am so convinced that there are so many signs giving themselves to me and I even have a 'feeling' that I am pregnant... Either that or I have become so obsessed I have gone crazy! :rofl:

Good luck everyone!!! :hugs:

Got :bfp: day after OH's B/day in July.....m/c in August though!:cry:

It's our 1st anniversary 15th Nov?? Who knows!! FX.

I'm getting married a week tomorrow and AF is due on Tuesday so i'm really hoping to give my husband "to be" the best wedding day present.

Yes, everytime :witch: shows we look for another aim. If I conceive on this next cycle the estimated conception date is the due date of my BFP last
Valentines.

yeah, i really want a BFP by xmas, thats the only xmas present i want! x

This cycle was the big one for me - my predicted ov date was my big sister's wedding day on Oct 3rd, which would mean we could tell everyone at 12 weeks around my SIL's birthday in Dec, then we would be having our baby around my SIL's wedding and DH's birthday in July!! Also did the Jonas method thingy which said 3rd Oct was my day to conceive a boy.

It would be nice to think all the dates would line up for me but I'm feeling sceptical as my charting is rubbisha dn I've been really il this week with a viral infection which I know I can interfere with getting pg.

But I'm determined to stay positive - bring on my BFP!

I started trying back in April because of my age I thought it's going to take at least 6-9 months to get PG (I'm 37). So my dates are Dec 08 and Jan 09, because DS starts school in Sept and that would mean I would have his entire Primary 1 year off on maternity which would really help with getting to school and picking him up etc....:blush:

I have had loads of dates. My Dad's birthday then my mum's then it was so i would have a may baby (DH and mine's bday and wedding anniversary) well that didn't happen. Now i'm on my last chance to be able to announce it for xmass. Adter that it will just be to be pregnant by xmass. It goes on and on doesn't it. I really hope halloween is lucky for u. XXX

Hey Miel,

How's it going??

I totally thought that when we started TTC Oct 07 it wouldn't take too long... figured i'd fall on the honeymoon! Then i figured i could by a nice maternity frock from Isabella Oliver for my friends wedding but no... just a standard frock. I hoped i might get a baby due valentines but no!

Now it's just a waiting game with no dates but hopefully i'll get the IVF next year and be pregnant for Christmas 2009!! Woo Hoo!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->