are you the same ?

I am still holding out for my June baby (mine and DH bday). I am still in the game, no :witch: yet!

:hug: to everyone!

I said i wanted my BFP before we had our SA results, now i want it this cycle as my EDD would be OHs birthday, expect next cycle it will be i want a BFP before xmas!!

Hey Louiseclare......Maldives????? My favourite place in the world!!!! Been there a few times and love it.....You will have a fantastic time!!!!
What a place to conceive!!!!!

yep:) we are all the same !!!!

I have dates!! I keep thinking I'll have a lil one in my arms to show off at all the summer bbq's in 2009! :happydance:

Yes totally agree Miel, I have had my dates since Dec '07, thinking a holiday BFP, then a Valentines BFP, then my birthday BFP, then Wedding Anniversary BFP, then DH b'day BFP....!!!

Now I am also thinking due dates / months for the LO, like now it would be June, so that could be my birthday pressie, but tbh I've had a reason for every month, just this one would be extra great as so many things line up for us at the moment. Plus could tell everyone before Christmas!

All the best girls...x.

Hi Miel,

Im sort of in the same boat but i dont have dates but months i prefer, lol! I know it sounds weird but there are certain months (and to be truthful, certain signs) I prefer over others.

I really wanted to conceive in June for my birthday month- March, but no such luck. My last pg was due in Septemeber which was oh's birthday month and i was thrilled about that but unfortunately i mc.

Now im hoping for anything from now (EDD end of June-Cancer) until February (EDD November- Scorpio).

Having said that, i'll take a bfp anytime of the year- i dont care, just bring the bfp's on!!! :):):)

I used to have dates: Christmas, then New Year, then Valentine's Day, then someone's birthday then a hen do ... but now, I try not to think about it. Me and hubby now say 'well, in 2011 we might have a baby so ... '. x

The only thing I wanted was to be able to tell my family at Christmas time. Husband is having a personal crisis with TTC, so I fear that won't happen.

to be honest i didnt really have any dates. as silly as this seems i assumed that as soon as i stopped using bc i would get pregnant the first month of trying lol. six months down the line i have came to the conclusion that this is not the case at all sadly. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->