Are you TTC a certain gender?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
Is anyone taking supplements or doing shettles to try to get pregnant with a certain gender? Obviously I would be over the moon ecstatic with eithe gender, but I can't say I don't hope for a baby girl :D if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I want to look into which supplements sway for which gender and so on.

Is anyone else familiar with swaying one way or the other?

:dust:

I've told people: both, just not sure which one I want first. ;)

But secretly, I'd love to have a little girl. I don't know why, because I'd also love to have a little boy, but I think I want a girl first. I've read about methods of swaying, including limiting BD around ovulation. Honestly, we're having a hard enough time as it is, I don't care for swaying, haha.

That's how I feel, too. I found a calendar that tells you when to BD if you want a girl, and it says you have to stop BD'ing before your OPK turns positive. So that would be like, 2 days at least before O? Sorry, not doing that! Haha. I've read that certain foods you eat can sway one way or the other because of the environment it then creates down there, can make the PH and stuff more favorable for boy sperm vs girl sperm I guess. I'll look into it more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->