Are your breasts getting uncomfortably heavier too?

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
Mine have gotten so heavy they are starting to droop! :cry: I hate it. The fact that I can't wear underwired bras doesn't help either! Used to be a 34D, and have grown to a 36DD. These saggy boobs are starting to make me feel like an unattractive 70 year old!

Will they ever go back to normal????

Mine are killing my back... definitely going to go bra shopping soon!

mine are really heavy too, but they are full they dont seem to be saggy, but i went to the shop and got fitted for a perfect fitting bra. i definatly suggest doing that it will help lots!
mine have grown almost 3 cups sizes

Mine seem to weigh a ton as well, gone from a 32D to a 34F! I have implants so they don't seem to have changed shape that much but it's driving me insane how itchy they are all the time...it's worse if I have a bra on, but without I feel like I have to sit there with my arm underneath them for support, horrible!

Might be worth getting re-fitted to make sure you're wearing the right size...I got fitted when I was about 9 weeks and had gone to a 34DD but didn't realise I'd grown another 2 sizes since! Sports bras help me as well, you can get some with pretty firm support!

Oh i wish i would grow... I was a 32b before i got pregnany (yeah i know... tiny tennis balls lol)
Now im wearing a 32c and that feels a bit snug.

They are still tight and firm... i want them to GROW :(

I hate not wearing an underwired bra, but the weight of my boobs at 16wks starting causing the wires to pop out the bras :cry: I was a 34J pre-pregnancy I'm now wearing a 34L and I'm starting to panic cos I can't find anywhere that does bigger than this and I still have quite a bit to go :shrug:. I'm praying mine shrink back to normal too.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->