Are your bumps Pink/Blue or Yellow? 2014 moms/mums/mams

15 weeks and finally feeling like this is starting to be baby and not food :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi hope I can join :) I am 16w2d after 4 ivf cycles and found out 2 weeks ago that I am team blue :D

:yellow: for right now, but I find out if I am :pink: or :blue: on July 29th!! I want to go in at exactly 16 weeks, but my doctors office does not do it till 18 weeks at the earliest. I asked hubby if we could get a private scan and he is still on the fence about it since we would have to pay out of pocket (I have shitty insurance LOL).

Soooo excited that tomorrow is my 20 week scan and I will finally get to do this poll! We were team yellow with no1 and now have a DS. Can't wait to find out this time :)

Just come back from my 21 week scan and found out that we are expecting another girl!!!!! (we already have 2 girls) I'm shocked I honestly thought the baby was going to be a boy

Congrats to all the ladies and the upcoming bundles

Anyone know how to get one of these started for 2015? Crazy that we're already finding out!

Anyone know how to get one of these started for 2015? Crazy that we're already finding out!

I think I know how to set it up...if you like I can do it for you? I've had my little man in may but I'm enjoying seeing how many little prince and princesses are due xxxx

Just made one :) 2015 poll is now up! <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...oll-due-2015-your-bumps-pink-blue-yellow.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"