Aren't babies supposed to quiet down when you're active?

Julia323

Reaction score
Yesterday he kicked and danced and summersaulted ALL DAY. I was out busy all day, walking around a museum for a large chunk of it, walking around downtown, etc. He was crazy! He would settle down for maybe 5-10 minute intervals and then roar back into action. I'm really not complaining about movement, I know it's a good thing, but he was kicking/thrashing so hard at some points that it was hurting! He'd lash out in three directions at once and then somersault that felt like he was trying to rip his way OUT!

He started this day of action before I was even awake, and didn't stop until long after midnight.

Is this kind of activity strange? Honestly I'd rather have him active than very quiet, I think I'd worry much more that way, but he's SO BUSY that I don't know if that is okay...

My bump was like this on Sunday! Just didn't stop all day and wasn't little pokes, it was full on, uncomfortable jiggles. Turned me into the moodiest cow in the history of the world because there was no let up.

Gone back to normal now so no idea what was going on - it was a full moon though so who knows, lol!

I have a very active bubs most of the time.. and some of his kicks are really powerfull! i kept waking up in the night last night as was getting kicked in my ribs.. sometimes i wonder if he ever actualy sleeps!

I'm glad to hear days like this are normal! He seems a bit quieter today, we'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->