Arent old ladies the best!!

they are beautiful and so kind of her. My mum has been knitting away since i came back from my first scan. She has knitted some beautiful things and it's great because they are so unique and special.

they're lovely, i love knitted stuff, my mums done bag fulls already.
x

Sooo cute i love knitted stuff on babies, my Gran does loads for me x

Those are very cute! Such a nice person

They are so cute and how nice of her, she will be dead chuffed to see mini PP in her little cardi!! xx

oh how cute is that? i just want to squeeze that ladies cheeks now!
and the clothes, they're so beautiful! :D
x

Aww, they're lovely! I have yellow and white cardis and hats from my step-MIL (not that she is an old lady though!).

Awhk! that was really lovely or her and they look so nice and comfy! lucky bubs! xx

Aww, they're lovely. What a great lady! I'm sure mini PP is going to look gorgeous! (and will do what ever she wears!!) x

awww thats so lovely, i love knitted baby cardis but i have no old ladies to knit em for me :( xx

How sweet! :cloud9:

Those will make awesome keepsakes!

How sweet! :cloud9:

Those will make awesome keepsakes!

Yeah my mum has a little pink cardi of mine she has kept, she said i could have it for mini pp but i didnt want it to get ruined.

Nice to remember how small they were!!

Awwww thats so so cute!! My Gran knitted me cradigans too :happydance: Its the nicest thing as they've obv put in lots of effort :)

Aww, they're lovely. I love hand knitted clothes on little babies, so cute!
xx

aaw they're so gorgeous!! the old lady across the road from my mum's GIVING me a cot!! they used it for her grandaughter, who only used it a few times!! its her present to the baby apparently!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->