• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Arg! I'm going nuts!

Smokey_Bandit

Hoping for a Miracle
Reaction score
So AF was due yesterday. and so far nothing. :happydance:

I've been having slight cramps for the past week, very light cramos, not like normal AF cramps, and only on one side at a time. I've had more CM then usual too, but its more of the creamy type. (sorry TMI) My lower back and hips hurt like no other. I'm constantly tired-I can sleep through coffee, energy drinks, ever getting "enough" sleep at night and I still feel like I haven't slept in days the next morning. My stomach is at war with me at the moment, but I still have an appetite. and I now crave the smell of exaughst from my OH's bronco (really weird I know, but it smells good lol)

I'm don't want to test yet, beause I'm afraid it will be to early yet. but at the same time I'm driving myself nuts worrying about it! Arg, no one ever told me that TTC would drive me crazy! :haha:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! :D

But to help you keep your hopes up I have pretty much every thing you have said and then some and I am now 2 weeks late...took a test last week and it was negative but I think I didn't pee on it right... (poas noob!!) So I am hopefully taking another one later in the week and going to pee in a cup then stick it in hahaha :)

:test:

It's the only way you'll stop driving yourself crazy! If you are 14dpo you should get an accurate test result. Only a small percentage get a false negative until there AF is a week late.

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"