Argggg I hate males!!!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I. Hate. The. Male. Species! Arrgggg

I've got this friend who has been really supportive throughout my entire pregnancy. He's really great and he's always been so encouraging about how I'll meet someone great one day who will accept my baby etc etc etc.

Anyway, I was on a website just then and I came across a profile he has made. What does it say on it!?

*copied directly from his profile*: P.S.: I love children and everything and they are our future and stuff, but if you have them, I'm not interested, thanks!

:saywhat:

You wait until I talk to him again. That guy isn't going to know what freakin hit him :gun: Don't go telling me that things are going to be fine and I'll find someone when YOU'RE the type of person that I'm worried about in the first place.

Seriously, are ALL men jackasses? Can someone please tell me where to find one that isn't, just to prove they exist?

Where's the bitchslap smiley?? :dohh:

Ugh :gun:

Jackass! Wasn't he the really supportive friend who even took on the role of her dad?

No that was someone else. This is another friend who has been feeding me this shit for months. He's just a friend but I guess it doesn't stop him from being a jackass :dohh:

aww hun i wud b anoyed to! hav u said anythin 2 him?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"