argggh natwest!

C

cherryglitter

they sent me a new card. cancelled my old one.
went to use the new card today and it wouldn't let me as it wasn't activated.

rang them, "oh sorry that cards been cancelled too"
"um, why"
"sorry, it doesn't say, we have limited details, a new ones been sent out to you though"

clearly i DON'T HAVE IT.

FFS.

ugh this happened to me at barclays once!
went to use my card at a cash machine and it was declined, rang up and they said my card was expired so it no longer worked, i said what are u talking about it expires next year! they were adamant it was expired and would send me a new one. I went into the bank to draw the money out and the teller was wondering why i had not used a cash machine, when i told her barclays told me the card was expired she actually looked back on the wall behind her to check the date!!

so frustrating isn't it.
i have money in the bank i can't even get to. bloody natwest.

Won't they let you have an emergency access to your cash until the new card shows up?

https://www.natwest.com/personal/current-accounts/g4/cards/abroad.ashx#tabs=section1

i was thinking this, i don't know if they will though as my card isn't lost or stolen. i might give them a call back and see.

Grrr some banks are useless sometimes!!

i rang them again.
they've sent my card to a branch as they weren't meant to send it to my old address. (which they did!) isn't that really bad?! hance why the new card i have is cancelled, they cancelled it!! (i know the people at our old address, they gave me the new card!)

they sent a new card to the branch at the end of october so im hoping they still have it. :nope:
she said i can try the emergency cash if i wanted, but obviously means the new card gets cancelled. i just said i'd wait. gunna go in on monday all guns blazing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->