Argh! How to resist testing?!?!

Sammy1

Reaction score
So I stupidly tested this morning at 5-6dpo. Obviously bfn- even if I was pregnant it would most certainly be a bfn! I know all this- yet I still tested?!?! And am still disappointed to see the bfn?! What is wrong with me?? This is so annoying Haha! Honestly I wish we could just know 1dpo then get on with waiting for the next month, the waiting is the worst!!! Also ordered some frers today Haha! Think I missed my window this month too so it is even less likely!!

I was like that last cycle! But all the BFNs were so depressing, that made it easier to resist this cycle. (I told myself I was allowed to start POAS at 11 dpo, which is tomorrow.) I've also been reminding myself that even if I *did* get a BFP early, I'd just spend the next few days worrying about whether it was getting darker etc. rather than celebrating, so I might as well just wait until I'd get a decent line anyway. ;)

Good luck!

That is exactly how I felt! Have come to stay at my mum's tonight with my husband and daughter and don't have any with me right now so other than going out to buy them I can't test tomorrow Haha! Good luck for your test tmrw, hope you get your bfp! X

I wrote this exact thread yesterday lol i am also 5/6dpo! Ive just ordered a job lot of ic's as they dont hardly cost a thing so that curbs my addiction to poas lol then get a frer around 10/11dpo x

Haha so glad it isn't just me!!! Honestly didn't realise how stressful this would be lol!! Going to wait until Monday now at the earliest. Tested positive at 3w3d with my daughter and it was a faint line so not sure why it would be any sooner!! X

The best way to resist testing all the time is to just think about how much money you could be saving by NOT doing it for another week or 2. ;) Unless I was sure I didn't bother testing because they can get really expensive when you set your mind on something you really want.

I wish I had some advice -- I have always been a POAS addict! I buy Wondfos off Amazon for $18 for a 50-pack, and just let myself start testing at 8DPO. :lol:

We arw obviously on the same ride... I'm just so bad at waiting... At 4-5dpo today. Ahhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->