argh i could cry! i can just feel it

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
i know i know may be too early to test but i did and :bfn: :cry: im only 9/10dpo but i just feel pregnant.
i feel like i did just before i first found out with my angel baby. i feel pregnant.
brushing my teeth this morning made me throw up! the only time i have ever thrown up via brushing my teeth is when ive been pregnant!
i just want to cry so much as i said to myself that i wasnt going to test until day of AF due but no i caved and now sat here in a state.:cry: why do we do this to ourselves each month?! nutters we all are
ive had so many people ask me if im pregnant as well (well three :haha:) DH said last night i just looked pregnant, there was something about me, he couldnt put his finger on it but to him i just looked pregnant.
someone at worked asked me if i was as i had a pregnant glow about me.
and my mum asked me if i was pregnant as i seemed different to her.
argh driving me nuts. and i hate myself for caving in as ive done this to myself. :cry::cry:

There's a high chance you are since you have all these symptoms. You're still in!

thanks hun, i just dont know now though. i cant shake the feeling of yes i am but then to see no your not on a test :wacko: makes me feel like everythings all in my head :haha: but what i am definately doing now is waiting until AF is late before even thinking about testing again as to see just the one line again and then thinking i can see a second will only drive me nuts and break my heart all at the same time.
thank you again though, thats what i love about bnb everyones so kind a supportive. xx

9dpo give your lil sticky bean time to grow a tad little, might like keeping secrets from mummy already :)

:dust: xxx

9dpo give your lil sticky bean time to grow a tad little, might like keeping secrets from mummy already :)

:dust: xxx

thanks hun, if i am right and there is a little bean in there then its being really mean to mummy!!
why do we do it to ourselves ay?! :wacko:

and :dust: right back at ya xx

Dont give up hope it could just be that you tested too early :flower:
FX for you hun :hugs:
Sending you :dust:

did u see britt and her bfp... she got bfn and day of missed period she didnt get a + til 6 days late!!

did u see britt and her bfp... she got bfn and day of missed period she didnt get a + til 6 days late!!

no i didnt, might have to go for a snoop then.
what makes me feel even more crazy is that my heart, mind and body are all telling me im pregnant, normally it is all in my head :wacko: but everything is pointing to yes apart from the test.
but im definately not testing now until i know af is late. xx

aw babe, im really excited for you. it may be too early to tell babe, so i agree, if you do indeed have a lil been in there, maybe give it a lil bit longer to do another test.
FX for you babe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->