Argh, I hate being irregular!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by who's_mummy, Oct 28, 2008.

1. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

As the title says :hissy:

CD18 today and no signs, at least now I'm charting it feels like a little less is just guesswork but that only helps once I actually see some signs on that blimmin' graph!

Hmph. Rant over

:hug: for everyone x

2. ald

ald TTC for a very long time!

I know what you mean, I go anywhere between a 31 - 64 day cycle and it is so frustrating, moreso when you think others are having 2 cycles to your one and therefore twice the chance of a :BFP: .
    Temping has helped me, I still have no idea when I am about to O, but at least after I have O I have a idea when to expect the :witch:

Have you tried Agnus Castus for your cycles?

3. who's_mummy

No, I haven't tried Agnus Castus (I just love it when I read it spelt Angus Cactus though, I find that a real tonic, no offence to anyone who has done that, it just tickles me :rofl:).

I had started getting a bit regular for the past few months and had about 4 cycles that were 35 days bang on, but then it all went to pot again, went 21 days then had a period that wasn't like a normal one, then I have had a normal one again although I can't remember the length of that cycle now. I just hate not knowing! My last two were conceived easily (unplanned in fact so very easily) so think I was expecting virtually instant results, this planned TTC is soooo stressful!

4. who's_mummy

Forgot to say good luck getting your :bfp:, hope it's soon for you :hugs:

5. Jolinar

Jolinar Mummy to Nic

:hugs: I know the feeling, waiting for Ov feels like an eternity when you have a longer/irregular cycles. You'll get there chicky :)