• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Argh I wish I was in labour, want this baby out now!!

B

Belle25

I know its not even my due date quite yet, but I really want to have my baby!

Anyone else feeling like this?

xx

Yeh,

Me too!

Only a few days though when you look at it though isnt it?
The last few days are the hardest!x

Me too, I'm 38 weeks tomorrow so could be looking at another 3 to 4 weeks yet :( x

Its silly, because when you look back a few weeks ago to what you were doing, it wasn't long ago at all! Yet I am counting the minutes! :dohh:

Glad I am not the only one in the impatient mummy club! :haha:
xx

I really want my baby now. I feel like I'm going to be forced into an induced labour because my body has failed.

I really want my baby now. I feel like I'm going to be forced into an induced labour because my body has failed.

:hugs:
Hope baby comes soon for you. On the plus side, a friend of mine was induced last week and only had a 1 1/2 hour labour
xx

I feel so close now, yet still miles off!
And coz I'm on maternity as well, I wish I could speed up time x

I really wish labour will start to kick in too.. But no chance on that because the baby isn't engaged yet.
I don't want to be late and induced because I'm looking forward to my pool birth haha.

I feel exactly like that... :cry: have until monday to get this little girl to come out on her own...fingers crossed!!

I'm 40+3 and starting to really worry that he's not going to come before my mum has to go back to Cyprus :'(

He was due on the 14th and she has to go away on the 25th :(
I'm scared... :'(

im only 35+2 and i wish my baby would come lmao

Oh God, me. I really thought I would have had him by now :cry:

I really wish labour will start to kick in too.. But no chance on that because the baby isn't engaged yet.
I don't want to be late and induced because I'm looking forward to my pool birth haha.

You don't need to be engaged for labour. loads of babies don't engage until you're in full blown labour :thumbup:

I'm being induced tomorrow morning and can't wait!!! One more day and I'll have my LO in my arms :)

I didnt feel like this the other week, but I've been in pain on and off since last thursday so I do want it over and done with now. xxx

I'm due the same day as you and I seriously cannot wait for this to be over. Its my last pregnancy and can honestly say that I will not miss it. I want my baby to cuddle and to use all the lovely things I have bought her (and to make sure she is actually a girl!) I want a waist so that my trousers stop rolling down, my belly's getting cold as my tops are getting too short. I want to be able to bend in the middle and put my boots on without a fight. Oh and I keep seeing adverts on telly for Baileys and champagne, I so fancy a guilt free glass.

I feel that way ALREADY and I'm not even 34 weeks yet! Obviously I don't want him to come today, I want time to speed up so I can have him! I organized his clothes and closet two day ago, packed my hospital bags yesterday... most of my Christmas shopping is done...argh. December needs to hurry up and come and go!

I'm thankful that I'm due at the end of a holiday season, because all the bustling of Thanksgiving, Christmas, food, presents, and family visits will make the time fly...

...I hope...

I feel for you ladies at 38, 39, 40 weeks... I know last time with my son I was crying at 38 weeks wondering where he was!! Spoiled brat, I know... my dd came at 37 weeks, so when 38 weeks hit with my son, I was TICKED that I hadn't had him yet!! :brat:

It's tough, but it'll fly. :hugs: Hang in there!

I want my baby out NOW! I spent all day cleaning yesterday after i had my membranes stripped to keep the contractions coming. I kept hoping i'd wake up in the middle of the night in full blown labor but it didn't happen. I hate waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"