argh new this would happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKARENxBABYx

Reaction score
Has now decided i don't like my wrapping paper and want to change it and mix and match.. so i have to unwrap all LO presents think my mums gonna kill me..

also so gutted! phoned asda and they said they wont be getting Lighten mqueen pedal car in... so i have decided to go with the lighten mcqueen cosy cope car :D £56 :D but after that its just choclate and his jumper/boots :D xx

I always have different wrapping paper. I cant wrap all presents the same.

Mind you I dont wrap them at all until I am completely finished otherwise I end up forgetting what I have.

Aww I'm sure they will all look nice in the same paper I haven't even started wrapping mine yet. And as for the lightning McQueen car IMO the cost coupe one is miles better I wouldn't recommend the peddle car im Gunna put ours on eBay before Christmas xx

I always buy a selection of wrapping paper, but then I love all different colours under my tree :) x

I like the paper that I've got but I've been thinking that under my tree may look a bit plain this year with one colour, so I might get different paper too. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"