argh new this would happen!

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by xKARENxBABYx, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xKARENxBABYx

xKARENxBABYx Well-Known Member

Has now decided i don't like my wrapping paper and want to change it and mix and match.. so i have to unwrap all LO presents think my mums gonna kill me..

also so gutted! phoned asda and they said they wont be getting Lighten mqueen pedal car in... so i have decided to go with the lighten mcqueen cosy cope car :D £56 :D but after that its just choclate and his jumper/boots :D xx

2. Laura2919

Laura2919 Team Twilight!!

I always have different wrapping paper. I cant wrap all presents the same.

Mind you I dont wrap them at all until I am completely finished otherwise I end up forgetting what I have.

3. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Aww I'm sure they will all look nice in the same paper I haven't even started wrapping mine yet. And as for the lightning McQueen car IMO the cost coupe one is miles better I wouldn't recommend the peddle car im Gunna put ours on eBay before Christmas xx

4. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

I always buy a selection of wrapping paper, but then I love all different colours under my tree :) x

5. shellie

shellie Well-Known Member

I like the paper that I've got but I've been thinking that under my tree may look a bit plain this year with one colour, so I might get different paper too. xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.