Argh opk timing

IchigoMewMew

Me, DH and DD
Reaction score
just absent mindedly wandered into the toilet at work and mid wee thought noooooo I need to take an opk when I get home........ Why can't they work with fmu?! Sorry just really frustrated with them lol 4 hr hold will be nearly 9pm

I always use fmu for my OPK...it's the only way I can get positives since my urine is too diluted during the day!

The clear blue advanced actually tells you to use fmu (it also detects estradiol)

Thanks I might give that a try, they're getting really light now it's warmer and I'm drinking more

If you've got lots of OPKs just test again when you get home. I think later in the day you get a better build up of LH and more likely to get a positive. But some people test a few times a day because the surge can be short.

I always use FMU. Most women surge later in the day so it is suggested to test in the afternoon and evening. For a few women their FMU is so concentrated that they get "false positives" in the AM. I suggest you start testing with FMU, if you get a whole series of positives when you know you are not ovulating than you will know that FMU does not work for you. Last month I got my only positive OPK with FMU the day before O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->