Argh!!!!! RANT!

suzanne108

Reaction score
OMG I need to rant big time.....

Some people might know that I'm single because the FOB decided he "wasn't ready to be a father". The relationship ended on a bad note by him and his mother sending me nasty bullying letters...which resulted in me hating them both. Its a long story but thats the gist!

Anyway just got a text off him.....

"I've been asked to housesit at my grandads while he's away on holiday, I wondered if you would like to come and stay with me?"

W T F ??????!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Why the hell would he think I would want to do such a thing??????

I think he might be out of his mind :growlmad:

I replied "I don't know know why you think I'd want to do that. Did you send to the right person?"

Is it me or is that just reeeeeeeally strange?????!!!!!!

What a cheek!!! I like your answer though "did you send this to the right person".

What an a*sehole.

(Nice to know he's missing you and knows he's made a mistake though!!!).

xxx

He just replied....

"Course I sent to the right person. I just wondered do you want to stay with me for a while, just for a weekend?"

So he's basically asked again.....what the hell do I say?

I feel like sending him some abuse....but I try my best to not look like the bad guy in this whole situation!!!!

I'd say something along the lines of " i cant actually think of anything i'd like to do less!"

Cheeky sod sounds like someone might be trying to worm his way back in , tell him you dont think its a good idea after everything thats happened xx Well done for not abusing him already xMen are unbelieveable sometimes .xxxx

Send one back saying you'd rather stick hot pins into your eyes. Better still, his.

Ok. I'll be sensible. Ask him what he thinks that would achieve?

x

I resorted in just sending one back saying "no thanks" .... I think anything else I say will just end up in an argument and I really can't be bothered even speaking to him.

I thought he wouldn't reply. But he did saying how he thought he'd at least ask. So I replied "I really don't know why you think I would want to do that!" Maybe I shoulda just left it. Not like he said "I think we need to work things out...." I'd still be peed off at that but at least give me a reason.

I should point out that he lives 150 miles away. Before we split up I wanted to talk because things were looking very rocky, so I said I'd drive to his town but I didn't want to go to his house after the letters from his mum....he wasn't even willing to drive 10 mins to the town centre to meet me.

What the hell goes through mens heads sometimes?????!!!!!!

Yeah i'd be relaxed about it rather than mean haha, don't give into him though if hes just after sex

you might be able to sort things out :)

xX

We won't be able to sort things out.... a LOT has happened. And I'm not spending the rest of my life with an idiot like that.

Thanks for the replies girls...he's gone quiet....hopefully thats it for now. He only contacts me once every blue moon and whenever he does its something completely inappropriate. He never asks about the pregnancy, scans, tests etc... idiot :growlmad:

I think that your responses have been great. If he now wants to be involved with the baby, then I think he needs to try harder and at least pick up the phone. Well done you. x

god men are sooooo anoying! but u never no, some mens reactions to the fact there gonna be a father sends them all sorts of ways....he might have just relied hes fucked up .. stay strong for your baby.

Too much has happened for us to get back together. I could never love him again after some of the things he's said/done. Thats completely out of the question and I have explained that to him.

And if he just wanted sex......... he'd have a shock! He hasn't seen me since I was 13 weeks pregnant and I've put on about a stone since then!!!!

Aww that sounds pants. I'd stay away from him emotionally and only get involved for the baby's sake. The last thing you need is someone messing with your emotions when your pregnant! It's bad enough when I discovered you can no longer buy the curry sauce granules that bisto used to make, I was nearly in tears in Tesco! :lol: You don't need someone mucking with your feelings too! :wacko:

Hehe....thanks that made me laugh :)

Only reason I'm being so civil with him is for babies sake...... I thought of a million replies I would have preferred to send...most of them included the F word :D

MEN!!!! they think were just there to drop at there feet......

pah

they got another thing coming muhahahahaha

:rofl:

Good for you!

I would have asked him 'Would your mother approve of that?'

Hehe....maybe I should text his mother and let her know!!!

I'm still raging about this to be honest....I just want to have a big argument with him. But got to think about little bump :)

I have a feeling he thinks that as soon as the baby arrives he can waltz back into my life.... well he's gonna get a BIG shock.

xx

That's shocking he even asked you that. I'm impressed that you're keeping calm about it and not getting into an argument. I'd be raging too with him!

When I get random texts from my ex he never asks about the baby and it takes so much strength not to get into a huge argument with him.

:hugs:

Well done you for keeping your cool. Like you're just gonna go running??!! WTF goes through these mens minds??? Pratts :haha:. (ps Im talking from experience of having had a previous pratt in my life that did very similar thing to me). :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->