Argh (rant)

Ethereal

Reaction score
Ok the annoyed with my OH problem has hit a new level today.

He cut his wrist trying to stupidly bend a metal washing basket because he's an absolute idiot and couldn't be bothered finding the screwdriver to take it apart properly to put in the bin, anyway so he's a MASSIVE drama queen when it comes to any sort of illness or injury. He was all "I think I'm gonna faint" and he wasn't even bleeding.

Anyway nonetheless he's off to a&e cuz he thinks it needs stitches (I agreed just to get him away from me for a few hours) but urgh what a bloody idiot and absolute pansy he is.

He's one of those people who has to one up someone if they say they have a problem which I think has led to his pathetic reactions when he's ill or injured "ughhh I'm dying" etc etc.

He had tonsillitis the other week and I said to him "aw not nice I've had that before I just got in with it though" and he was like "yeah well I must have it worse than you did cuz I'm not doing anything I'm literally struggling to be alive right now"

I dread to think what he's gonna be like if he's genuinely in trouble with a major illness or injury.

Unfortunately I think all man are like this. Mines fine with injuries (he works in production so gets a lot) but thinks he's dying if he gets a cold. At least you get a couple of hours peace now and a and e will probably make sure he feels like a right idiot.

I was in hospital feeling awful my DH came in and spent 10 mins complaining about a sore thumb because he had stuck a wire I it. I told him to go didn't want to hear it and he got huffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->