Argh these signs of labour...??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by girlibird, Oct 4, 2013.

1. girlibird

girlibird Well-Known Member

Well my baby was measuring above size and by there estimates I'm 37 weeks tomorrow rather than 35,

Well since Monday I've felt baby very low in pelvis too point it hurts to shut legs and walk due to the uncomfortable ness of his head :-/

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and today I've been pooping loads...
    We'd thurs and today I've started vomiting I know it's not a bug as once been sick I feel fine..

My braxon hicks are coming very regular now...

Last night I woke up with af pains and actually started getting excited as they hurt (having two I remember the first ones and what they feel like)

Well must of fell back asleep as when woke up they had gone ..

Only just started returning feel like I'm about to get period and rotate into my lower back...

What do you think?

2. Dream.dream

Dream.dream SAHM to 2 beautiful boys

All of those can be because baby is moving down into the pelvis , doesn't really mean labour will happen anytime soon

3. Gypsyeighty3

Gypsyeighty3 Member

It's a possibility, best thing would be to call your doctor's office/midwife and talk to them about it. See what they think, they might want to check you just in case.

4. TMonster

TMonster Well-Known Member

I don't think the baby measuring larger means it's going to come sooner, its lungs etc. still require the same amount of time to develop.

They all sound like symptoms of the baby getting ready but you can still have these symptoms for weeks.

5. Prinny

Prinny BABY NO.3 DUE OCT 2019

I agree with the above, measuring bigger doesn't mean baby will come any sooner, I'd think it's just your body/baby preparing labour could still be off for a few more weeks, if your concerned then maybe speak with your mw

6. george83

george83 Well-Known Member

I don't know about measurements and things like that but I woke up one morning with really painful lower back ache which wouldn't shift and ended up having my baby that night so the back pain could be a sign

7. PreggyEggy

PreggyEggy Well-Known Member

Baby measuring bigger does not in any way mean you are actually further along then first estimated, as the pregnancy dating scan is only accurate at the beginning.

If you do go into labour, or think you might be in labour, I would think it was best to try and get checked out as 35 weeks is too early.