argh weight gain.

R

rubixcyoob.

Just a general rant about the weight i've gained since being pregnant. Although I love the thought its caused by my LO growing and developing inside me, it just gets me down. I've had body issues all my life and this just brings my moods down when I catch myself in the mirror.

I'm only 11 weeks and 5 days, so its not a bump as of yet. Its just bloat and not nice. I wish I had a wee bump to prove I wasn't just getting fatter. But no, nothing.
I can't wait for the wee bump to come, it'l make me feel so much better - the bloat is just horrible, imo lol.

Not really a point to this just a general rant.
feel free to rant about anything and everything :)

I've gained over 30 pounds so far.. :wacko:

My back hurts, my legs hurt, my knees hurt...
I can barely bend over these days!

I know you just feel fat but enjoy your small bloat while you can because in a few months you'll feel like a beached whale :thumbup:

Not to try and scare you or anything just enjoy the time you can still see your toes and your lady bits! :haha:

lol I agree with jas , I gained almost 40 pounds now.
I look back of pictures of my bloat and miss it!
your bump will be here before you know it!

I didn't get a bump until 20 weeks maybe abit beforeo it wont be long until u get a bump :)
And as for the weight gain, i put on 4 stone during my pregnancy :(
My son is 6 n a half months and i've lost a stone but still like to loose more so i know how u feel
when u say you feel self conscious it's awful :( but just keep thinkin' it's all worth it in the end :)
x

i weighed myself yesterday ive put on 2 stone :( i had no idea :(

ive gained nearly 30 give or take a few and trust me enjoy the bloat once you start getting the belly it gets in the way haha its worth the weight gain though and you can lose it once the l/o is out and happy just wait until you cant see your legs to shave anymore thats when the fun begins my OH is currently learning how to shave a womens legs without shredding them to pieces

well i can guarantee it doesnt feel any better having the bigger belly!! I love having Dexter there, never a boring moment with his rib kicks :haha: and wouldnt change any of it for the world but the horrible stretch marks and 3 stone of extra weight-ive never been this heavy and it dont feel good :( xxx

well i can guarantee it doesnt feel any better having the bigger belly!! I love having Dexter there, never a boring moment with his rib kicks :haha: and wouldnt change any of it for the world but the horrible stretch marks and 3 stone of extra weight-ive never been this heavy and it dont feel good :( xxx

I think the bigger the belly gets the harder the kicks start getting and the harder it is to get comfortable so bigger doesnt always equal better lol well it does for the L/O in this case not always for us lol and as for the rib kicks havent gotten those yet but i get the really strong bladder and belly kicks

yeppp his rib kicks are really really painful!!! my back hurts my tummy and legs hurt... But i agree enjoy seeing ur bits while u can ;) xx

I wouldnt worry hun, i lost all my baby weight in the first week after having dylan x

well about a month ago i couldnt wait to get a bump cos i just looked like i was fat, now im huge, like realy huge .. i was a size 10 now im size 14/16 alreadyyy!! She/he is getting REALLL BIG!! lol :)
x

i have gained 3 and a half stone so far :(:(
pretty depressing really when you think about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back