Argh, what is going on?

august_babe

Reaction score
Hi, I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Basically we had an early loss last month. I got faint positives on the day af was due and then started bleeding heavily 4 days later on 31st August. It was an unexpected pregnancy but I was upset nonetheless at the loss.

Our eldest just started school and we decided to make sure she settled in before talking about ttc again. We decided to use condoms for a week mid cycle but here we are and af hasn't arrived yet.

My normal cycle is usually about 28 - 30 days. I had a few cramps on Tuesday morning and thought she was coming but nothing just lots of cm ever since. I have been testing for the last 4 days now and if I'm being honest all bfn. I have been feeling nauseous on and off and keep getting random pains and twinges in my breasts.

Surely if i was pregnant something would be showing up by now on the tests? Is it normal to be late after an early loss. I'm just really confused and want to know one way or the other.

Thanks for reading xx

I sorry for ur loss :-( it's totally normal to have shortened or prolonged cycles in the months following a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy

Very normal for your cycle to be out of wack. If your hormone levels haven't decreased enough, AF can't show yet. So if your levels are still elevated it can take weeks to start a new cycle.
So sorry :(

Thank you for the kind words ladies. I will just wait and see (and try to stop taking tests for now!) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->