ARGH!!! Whats going on?

ellydu

Reaction score
Before my 13 weeks scan i had a bleed, whilst at my scan the nurse told me i would have some more bleeding to come but if it got worse and/or heavier to contact them straight away. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and for about a week and a half i've had brown discharge. No even to cover a pad but always there when i wipe. I have been on to the midwife abt three times and she says as long as its brown and i've no pain (which i dont) its fine. but there must be something wrong if its not going away... my husband and i havent had sex since the day before my bleed two weeks ago...just too scared really?!

Help! xxx

Brown blood is old blood so it could just be the rest of the bleed making it's way out. She is right hon although I know it's frustrating. As long as you don't cramp and it's not clots or bright red you should be fine and it should stop soon :hugs: hang in there.

Have you rung the day unit instead of your midwife? Or even see your doctor? They may send you for a scan. Or day unit may have you in to check you & baby over.
Sorry im not much help as ive never experienced bleeding.
xxx

they prob wont do anything coz its brown blood. i have a doppler at home so check the babies heartbeat on a regular basis just incase. its just really annoying more than anything else!! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->