Argh

princess_x0

Reaction score
ARGHHHH
I HATE MEN.
Sorry to rant but I need to write this down, I can not express my feelings ENOUGH.
But basically I have split up with my OH again :cry: this time for something way major. :( Turns out the THING was cheating on me, since I fell pregnant! Argh, I should have picked up the signs! I knew there was something going on I just didn't want to face it! He would NEVER let me look at his phone, and if he did (very rare!) he would go through it first, to delete things! And the fact that we haven't slept together for two or three months now and he hasn't ONCE bothered me about it. And the fact that he don't seem to give a shit anymore, I try it on with him and he just always blows me off. Grr. So last night when he was asleep I went through his phone (I know it was wrong of me but anxiety was killing me!) And saw alot of things I shouldn't have. Argh some 'boy', under michael on his phone, has been getting EXTREMELY friendly with him as it seems. And this girl emily he works with. They have got pretty close lately. What makes it worse is that I've met her and she was waaaay too nice to me. Proper sucking up to me. Ya know? Uh. Why do men always have to shit on me like this? What is so bad about me? Even still WHY can't they just save my dignity and split up with me!?!?
Anyway, when I confronted him, I woke him up at 4.30 this morning and simply asked him who michael was. He denied everything and called me a stupid c*** and said I seriously need help because I'm loosing my mind! UH WHAT CHEEK!
Ok I will admit, I may be a bit depressed and counselling may help me. BUT COME ON I AM NOT STUPID! I DO know what those texts mean.
ARGHHHHHHH.
And then I asked him why he has to lie to me all the time. And he turned round and said 'Well I gota have my own life too'. SO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO HAVE A LIFE? WTF?!?!?!?!
I hate men :(
Right sorry for the rant girlies :( Just feel like such a twat. Grr. I'm never guna meet a decent bloke to give me babies. Sigh. If anyone knows and decent, honest and faithful single men, please post him to me. I would love you forever lol! Oh and if they are rich that is a mega bonus ;)

im really sorry mate, but at least you know now, small consilation but at least now you know not to ever go back with him again.

ive had some pretty shit relationships too i.e.

my b/f at that time text me at 12:00 am (night) saying

"had a great time with you, we should go out agin pretty soon":confused:

and i was like well thats nice but it was a couple of days ago (was pretty much asleep at that point so it didnt click):dohh:

then i got another saying

"how bout we go out(or something like that) will be free soon am dumping april" (obviously meant for sum other girl or guy)

so then i was like wtf, right ill call him tomorrow and ask him what the hell is up:grr:

he then calls me 15 mins later saying

"did u get that text, oh, im sooo sorry, do you want to meet up and talk about it":devil:

so i say yes hows about tomorrow at 12 at fountain.

aand i stood him up, make him feel as stupid as i felt, which im sure he did. then he is like, so you just want to leave it like that, all i say is yep and hang up, teehee, that'll teach him!!!:bike:

needless to say my sis was pretty peeved and told all her mates what he had done and the next week he had a big black eye thanks to my sis, who is half as big as him and me for that matter :rofl:

Oooh hun i'm so sorry he's been messing you around. Especially after all the stuff he was saying about wanting a baby now. In a way it must be nice to know but still. I'm angry for you:gun: One day you'll find someone who deserves you, and i'm sure it won't be too far away :hugs: xx

thats horrible, i'm really sorry. i can only imagine how you're feeling! what a prick though.
But you know, if you were sleeping with him whilst he was cheating, maybe you should get yourself checked out cos if he was sleeping around with another girl, god knows what she might have. Just best to be sure, ya know?

honestly, you'll find someone when you least expect it.

When i split with someone i was seeing, i went through a really really bad time.. that was 2 years ago, and it was only several months after my ex that i met my fiancee :)
it does happen when you least expect it!! he was right under my nose for months and i never realised.

xxx

im really sorry mate, but at least you know now, small consilation but at least now you know not to ever go back with him again.

ive had some pretty shit relationships too i.e.

my b/f at that time text me at 12:00 am (night) saying

"had a great time with you, we should go out agin pretty soon":confused:

and i was like well thats nice but it was a couple of days ago (was pretty much asleep at that point so it didnt click):dohh:

then i got another saying

"how bout we go out(or something like that) will be free soon am dumping april" (obviously meant for sum other girl or guy)

so then i was like wtf, right ill call him tomorrow and ask him what the hell is up:grr:

he then calls me 15 mins later saying

"did u get that text, oh, im sooo sorry, do you want to meet up and talk about it":devil:

so i say yes hows about tomorrow at 12 at fountain.

aand i stood him up, make him feel as stupid as i felt, which im sure he did. then he is like, so you just want to leave it like that, all i say is yep and hang up, teehee, that'll teach him!!!:bike:

needless to say my sis was pretty peeved and told all her mates what he had done and the next week he had a big black eye thanks to my sis, who is half as big as him and me for that matter :rofl:

Good on you for standing your ground! And haha good on your sister too, he will never forget you, or his big shiner that went with it lmao!

thats horrible, i'm really sorry. i can only imagine how you're feeling! what a prick though.
But you know, if you were sleeping with him whilst he was cheating, maybe you should get yourself checked out cos if he was sleeping around with another girl, god knows what she might have. Just best to be sure, ya know?

When i split with someone i was seeing, i went through a really really bad time.. that was 2 years ago, and it was only several months after my ex that i met my fiancee :)
it does happen when you least expect it!! he was right under my nose for months and i never realised.

xxx

Yeah, guna book an appointment at docs to get my implant romoved and shall ask for a test too. Just to be on the save side!
I hope so, well whilst I'm single I am guna enjoy it. But if someone nice comes along then that's exellent!
Aw that's great things are working out for you though hun!
xxx

Oooh hun i'm so sorry he's been messing you around. Especially after all the stuff he was saying about wanting a baby now. In a way it must be nice to know but still. I'm angry for you:gun: One day you'll find someone who deserves you, and i'm sure it won't be too far away :hugs: xx

Yeah it's FINALLY nice to know why he's been the way he has. And tbh, now I know exactly why he did what he did to me. He couldn't exactly go sleeping around with a pregnant bird in tow, even still imagine what a baby would do to his nights of pleasure?! HAHA :rofl:

xxx

Yeah, guna book an appointment at docs to get my implant romoved and shall ask for a test too. Just to be on the save side!
I hope so, well whilst I'm single I am guna enjoy it. But if someone nice comes along then that's exellent!
xxx

just wondering why are you gonna have the implant taken out?

ARGHHHH
I HATE MEN.
Sorry to rant but I need to write this down, I can not express my feelings ENOUGH.
But basically I have split up with my OH again :cry: this time for something way major. :( Turns out the THING was cheating on me, since I fell pregnant! Argh, I should have picked up the signs! I knew there was something going on I just didn't want to face it! He would NEVER let me look at his phone, and if he did (very rare!) he would go through it first, to delete things! And the fact that we haven't slept together for two or three months now and he hasn't ONCE bothered me about it. And the fact that he don't seem to give a shit anymore, I try it on with him and he just always blows me off. Grr. So last night when he was asleep I went through his phone (I know it was wrong of me but anxiety was killing me!) And saw alot of things I shouldn't have. Argh some 'boy', under michael on his phone, has been getting EXTREMELY friendly with him as it seems. And this girl emily he works with. They have got pretty close lately. What makes it worse is that I've met her and she was waaaay too nice to me. Proper sucking up to me. Ya know? Uh. Why do men always have to shit on me like this? What is so bad about me? Even still WHY can't they just save my dignity and split up with me!?!?
Anyway, when I confronted him, I woke him up at 4.30 this morning and simply asked him who michael was. He denied everything and called me a stupid c*** and said I seriously need help because I'm loosing my mind! UH WHAT CHEEK!
Ok I will admit, I may be a bit depressed and counselling may help me. BUT COME ON I AM NOT STUPID! I DO know what those texts mean.
ARGHHHHHHH.
And then I asked him why he has to lie to me all the time. And he turned round and said 'Well I gota have my own life too'. SO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO HAVE A LIFE? WTF?!?!?!?!
Right sorry for the rant girlies :( Just feel like such a twat. Grr. I'm never guna meet a decent bloke to give me babies. Sigh. If anyone knows and decent, honest and faithful single men, please post him to me. I would love you forever lol! Oh and if they are rich that is a mega bonus ;)

O hell nooo!!! I'm sorry he's such a jerk.You'll meet a good guy one day. *Positive vibes to princess*

If I lived close to you, I would key his car for you. Oops did I say that? lol jk
:hug:

xxx

xxx

just wondering why are you gonna have the implant taken out?

Constant bleeding for the past 8 weeks, low blood pressure, dizzy spells, making me tired, over emotional and moody.
And not planning on getting invloved with anyone for a long time, so will go on the pill when I meet someone. But for now, I'm thinking I'm guna give my body a rest from contraception lol will be nice to have regular periods again too xxx

ARGHHHH
I HATE MEN.
ARGHHHHHHH.

O hell nooo!!! I'm sorry he's such a jerk.You'll meet a good guy one day. *Positive vibes to princess*

If I lived close to you, I would key his car for you. Oops did I say that? lol jk

Lol I thought of slashing his tyres ;) Thanks hun. Hope your ok? xx

Merci for that answer princess, i was debating getting the implant regardless of having it put in looking scary. But now i'm definitely not having it :) xx

No I don't recommend it. Makes you bleed like crazy!!
It's not painful having it put in, but you still have to go on the pill to calm the bleeding down.
Only good thing about the implant is your fertility returns as soon as you have it removed xxx

ARGHHHH
I HATE MEN.
ARGHHHHHHH.

Lol I thought of slashing his tyres ;) Thanks hun. Hope your ok? xx

I thought of that,too. And of keying his car. He he.

I'm doing ok.

Lol I would love to see his face. His car is his baby HAHA
Good to hear/read xx

heh, maybe we shouldnt be encouraging her..... ahhhh screw it, slash his tires and dont forget the red paint on his car with wanker or something else painted on it

Wow. That's horrible. :hug: I'll slash his tires...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"