arghh feel like the only one!!!

catmummyof4

Reaction score
Well this is a pretty pointless rant but im jelous of skinny people already putting their pics up i wish i was that skinny!!! :cry: iv battled with weight all my life

also i have a bit of an a-hole partner that doesnt think i should be tired etc and moans about having to watch the kids when i need to nap its crazing me! And i said as much on one of the forums im in to have someone else say how loving ther partner is... needless to say made me :cry: and feel completly alone battling with exhaustion and quite a lot of pain

sorry il stop ranting now x

Your other half needs to shape up! If you need to rest, you rest. He will soon get used to it.

As for weight Hun, don't worry about it. I'm sure your a lovely person, whateverr size you are. Xxx

It's really hard for partners to understand just how tiring first tri is. I've sent my hubby lots of different links about symptoms and stuff and he's much better now. It doesn't help cos I had barely any symptoms with our two year old (his first) so he couldn't understand how I could feel so bad! In his words.... "It's only the size of an apple pip. How can you be so tired?" Trust me he didn't utter those words again :haha:

Your not alone at all hun, i wish i was skinny to be able to show my belly lol im a size 16 when last year i was a 10-12, BUT i have been a size 22 (i have PCOS losing weight is rather hard) and because i had got so overweight no matter how much weight i lose i still have ALL the loose skin so i have this apron for a belly :( its awful so i feel you there, even when i am skinny its pointless i still cant show my tummy, and on the he OH bit, my OH is good but hes never here, he works a lot and i have 3 kids (and 1 step son) so its very tiring and my OH dont get the tiredness, he seems to think hes more tired because hes been to work, but iv been working all day at home with three kiddies, first tri is so hard for the tiredness isnt it!

Sorry to hear how your feeling.

Im still struggling to come to terms with fact in going to get bigger before i lose the weight. I had started whole new plan i was finally in mind set to lose the weight then bam surprize pregnancy. I am happy about it all ill take it as its meant to be after struggle to have #3 but i was finally doing something for me.

My partner use to be an idoit, its took him after 3 kids and me having HG to finally realise how hard pregnancy is although he still has his moments.

Thanks ladies that all really helps i started losing but then fell pregnant and food aversions or cravings have been mad :cry: im currently a size 20-22 imagine how much il resemble a house :(

my partner has days hes excellent like today but others id gladly flatten him like yesterday so every day is different x

I've found that since being pregnant I'm personally an emotional wreck!

Could just be hormones making you feel this way? That's what it's been for me. I've been a complete basket case some days! Crying about everything!

I might sound harsh but a lot of the tummy pics taken are at really good angles, with really good light and a lot of Photoshop.... Fear not my luscious friend if you were too fat, you wouldn't have got pregnant in the first place... Eat cake life is too short xxxx I am sure you look scrummy, even if you don't know it xxx

I'm right with you sister I was desprately trying to loose weight and I finally got pregnant and I too am 20-22 so there will be no pics of my belly on here ;)

I have gone up 6 sizes since becoming pregnant with my 7 year old and have yet to lose any weight from my pregnancy last year. I am very, very conscientious about it, in terms of not posting belly pics (I have in my journal but nobody reads it anyways and it's more just for me). I eat what I want, when I want it and choose to not feel guilty about it. You only live once.

I came home from work yesterday and said to my DH "I feel like garbage" He rolled his eyes at me and said "yeah, I hear that everyday". I got a little hormonal at him. Men should try getting through the day with raging hormones feeling like you are going to throw up at any moment but not having the energy to drag yourself to the bathroom all while working 9 hour shifts on my feet to help support my family then coming home to make dinner, clean up do laundry and put DS to bed. He shut up pretty fast.

*Hugs* I know how you feel. I'm only 3 weeks along and my OH has already told me that I'm using it as an excuse because I've had 2 naps ! I'm not at work so I think I deserve a nap. Tell your OH that you are growing his son or daughter and that takes energy

As for the weight issue, you are growing a human being. I am planning on loosing weight while I'm pregnant because I think it will be healthier and make for an easier birth. But never judge yourself based on how other people look. The grass is always greener.

I'm also in Norfolk, where abouts are you.

Hey thank you everyone for the kind words i have had to take a few days to sort myself out and its really helped! Teddysgurl im kings lynn lol u? X

This is my 4th and my hubby still doesn't get it it's one of them thin bra unfortunately they don't understand because they don't have all the emotions and the bloating and the panic and the crappy side effects of it , it's just one of them things were you just have to ignore them or you might kill them lol , and I'm quite small but I would prefer to be bigger built because it wouldn't be as noticeable straight away im five weeks and have already bloated out of my normal clothes it's so difficult because people are realising and im having to say I've just gained weight but they've guessed already x

Mum-of aw bless tht does sound irritating this is my fourth aswell and its soo much harder then th first three

teddys im goin in june on my holidays cant waaaait xx

I love it when all the holiday makers are down it's buzzing and exciting and I love watching the kids play in the sand and stuff, so cute. Especially inner city kids who have never seen the sea before. But in the winter it's like a ghost town, so quiet !

Cat it really is frustrating isn't it ? I get told I'm milking it , I'm sat here like really ? Are you kidding me ? If I don't kill him before were 40 I'll be suprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->